Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Roshi, now you've talked about being at New York, I remember I read some time ago a text about similarities between the Real World and the One Piece World, exactly about the rute StrawHats are doing. Do you know where could I find that text again? Cuz I don't remember the places StrawHats were supposed to get and I'd like to.

yeah but they have made stops... stayed for quite some time in certain areas.

look, it doesn't matter how long the journey has taken, oda already said in an interview that his main characters will not age, which means that they will not age. They may grow emotionally, but physically, they will stay the same(except for scars and art improvements e.g. zoro, chopper).

well not grow old old.. but yes older.. all the crew, including Nami's measurements lol, have been growing if u look at the beggining till now... and I hope they keep growing if just a little bit

^ like i've said before, oda said they would not grow older if you can't believe the author of the manga himself, then who can you believe?

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Roshi, now you've talked about being at New York,
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I remember I read some time ago a text about similarities between the Real World and the One Piece World, exactly about the rute StrawHats are doing. Do you know where could I find that text again? Cuz I don't remember the places StrawHats were supposed to get and I'd like to.
    I think it's close to when they enter the Grand Line, so that would be around chapter 100... I'd have to check to make sure though.

Basically the Grand Line is the Equator of the world of One Piece with the Red Line acting as the Meridian, and their are 7 lines of travel you can take through the Grand Line.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    A good chapter, seemed like transportation towards a larger showdown with Moria, but like alla One Piece-chapters, still good! ^^

I do believe that Oda only stated that only Luffy will never grow up...

Although Oda never stated whether the Straw Hats have become older or not, if you compare the newer chapters with the older ones back in the East Blue, all of the original 5 Straw Hats have matured in appearance with Zoro and...of course...Nami being the most obvious. Even Chopper has changed in appearance, but that may due a change of style to make him cuter rather than the effect of aging.

In case you haven't noticed, you shouldn't take everything in this manga completely literally. The fact that there are Devil Fruit leaves room for minor irrelevant details to just not make sense.

Well, what I think most important is that everyone enjoyed this series so much....
    Never had to argue about what the author says(since this is a fictional story, everything can be change)... Let's just see what will happen....
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Nami stole the clothing from Persona's clothing stash. Persona was personalizing Thousand Sunny for her personal usage, it's reasonable to think that she stacked some of her cloth in as well. You can tell that Nami's new outfit belonged to Persona by checking the skull in front of the shirt.

Moria's body is a fake that Dr. Hogback created for him. The fake body is an exact duplicate of the real body. However since Moria is such a coward, he hid his real body somewhere else while animating the fake one with the power of Shadow Shadow Fruit. The real Moria is asleep somewhere deep in the castle. That's why Moria wasn't worried even when Franky was preparing to shoot him point blank range. Moria's confidence is as much due to his trust in Oz's ability as in the fact that he can't die.
    Hey is this a spoiler, if it is one then I can't forgive you and get out of this forum....
    But if its not, thats good coz it sounds really interesting, thanks or damnshit(hehe, just kidding!!!!)
    Last edited by higoma_otoshi; 10-25-2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost