Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I wonder, what is the secret??

Quote Originally Posted by catho View Post
    where'd Nami get the change of clothes? O.o

Man I'm so eager for the next chapter! I wanna know more about Moria's powers!
    Nami stole the clothing from Persona's clothing stash. Persona was personalizing Thousand Sunny for her personal usage, it's reasonable to think that she stacked some of her cloth in as well. You can tell that Nami's new outfit belonged to Persona by checking the skull in front of the shirt.

Moria's body is a fake that Dr. Hogback created for him. The fake body is an exact duplicate of the real body. However since Moria is such a coward, he hid his real body somewhere else while animating the fake one with the power of Shadow Shadow Fruit. The real Moria is asleep somewhere deep in the castle. That's why Moria wasn't worried even when Franky was preparing to shoot him point blank range. Moria's confidence is as much due to his trust in Oz's ability as in the fact that he can't die.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 10-22-2007 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    One Piece do have plotholes, but they now are left apart while Oda is showing us the Thriller Bark arc, so people don't expect to know any of the enigmas during this arc.
    really? which ones? the only one I can think of is the fact that the main characters don't age and the objects eating DFs but oda said at the start that his characters won't age, so it's not really a plothole and is meant to be that way. As for the objects eating DFs thing it was already stated that a marine scientist found a way to make objects eat DFs so it's not a plothole, just something that will be explained later.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmi View Post
    really? which ones? the only one I can think of is the fact that the main characters don't age and the objects eating DFs but oda said at the start that his characters won't age, so it's not really a plothole and is meant to be that way. As for the objects eating DFs thing it was already stated that a marine scientist found a way to make objects eat DFs so it's not a plothole, just something that will be explained later.
    Err.... The main characters seem to be aging quite a bit to me. Have you seen Nami's breasts lately?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pirate Lord View Post
    Err.... The main characters seem to be aging quite a bit to me. Have you seen Nami's breasts lately?
    Truth.

Nami started the series with like a B cup, now she's up to a D.

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Truth.

Nami started the series with like a B cup, now she's up to a D.
    That'd be an I-cup. It was in the SBS once.

that's not aging, it's because oda's art is improving, I mean look at chopper when he was first introduced, he's nowhere near as cute as he is now, in fact he was actually quite ugly when he was first introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmi View Post
    that's not aging, it's because oda's art is improving, I mean look at chopper when he was first introduced, he's nowhere near as cute as he is now, in fact he was actually quite ugly when he was first introduced.
    How much time do you think has actually past since the start of One Piece?

I mean, they rarely stay on any island for more than a few days, and the time on boat doesn't seem to be that much. I think it's been less than a year since Luffy started his journey... To me, Luffy seems to me to be about a year older than when he started.

Though Coby seems to be many years older. Which is weird.

i think is been like 2 years at least the changes in Coby certainly gives us at least that much. Cause they are traveling by boat around the world and grand line.... boats propelled by wind are not than fast....

I think the secret of Oz strech is Moria making the shadow of Oz strech and because of it it looks like the real Oz is doing it.... but thats just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i think is been like 2 years at least the changes in Coby certainly gives us at least that much. Cause they are traveling by boat around the world and grand line.... boats propelled by wind are not than fast....
    Even if they average like 5 knots, the Earth (and I assume One Piece's world is about the same size) is 21600 nautical miles around (at the equator), so 21600 nmi / 5 knots = 4320 hours / 24 hours/day = 180 days to go around the world.

Since they aren't yet in the New World yet, they aren't halfway through the Grand Line. So, they should be less than 90 days into their voyage in the Grand Line.

Now, since they aren't travelling perfectly east, and taking into account for time spent on land, we could double that number and still be at less than a half year since they entered the Grand Line... Though I think it's probably closer to one since they started their journey, since they did spend some time in East Blue before making it to the Grand Line.

Magellan's voyage took about 3 years to go around the world, and they went about twice as far as Luffy will end up going (43000 mi, because they had to navigate around continents) and they still spent about half their time on land.