Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...

The Tensai Satoshi Presents his ART

I don't really expect many replies to this... i'm not gonna add any more drawings, since these are a couple of drawings i did a year ago which i have scanned to my computer... From what you can see, i'm not very good, but alas, i made an attempt.

Ichigo with a messed up nose:
    http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1184787025

Kyo with his shirt unbuttoned ^_~
    http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1184787032

I have a couple others which i might upload when i get time... but most of the time i'm not bothered to do anything... it's a wonder i;m able to get out of bed in the morning.
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

Where's your hentai? >_> Just kidding, nice work. Can I laugh, now?

Ofcourse ^_~ Whenever i'm depressed, i always look at the Ichigo drawing to cheer me up. It gets me laughing every time.

Hmm... you gave me an interesting idea... what if i DID draw some hentai... I've never really thought about it... it's far more easier to just download something rather than draw it... i have noe creativity when it comes to putting my characters in different "positions" and facial expressions.
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

Lol, be imaginative. Imagine if NAME ate the rubber fruit, that way you dont have to worry about your positions being weird. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Lol, be imaginative. Imagine if NAME ate the rubber fruit, that way you dont have to worry about your positions being weird. lol
    Dude! That was... GENIUS! I could totally enlarge a couple of things since she's completely rubber!

Quote Originally Posted by satoshi_tensai View Post
    Dude! That was... GENIUS! I could totally enlarge a couple of things since she's completely rubber!
    LOL she's going to need a back support of those things get any bigger

Lol, i spelled Nami wrong, my bad.