Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I've debated this point with you in 2 threads now and you've responded with nothing but a 1 liner with no actual reasoning behind it.

I'm not stooping to anything or arguing with you because you've brought nothing worth arguing with.
    you are forgetting what needs to be present in order for any1 to make any plausible tactics. first, the fight is just too short for him to think up anything, second, he is lacking the most important thing when it comes to thinking up which is information. third, unless itachi was psychic and knew that nagato would be surprised when he saw his "moon" jutsu get destroyed, itachi would need to be superior to shimaru when thinking up tactics or his whole so called tactics would be pointless but if he infact did use a tactic then it is nice to see that the only tactic that were ever successful for him was when he fought with naruto.
    Last edited by almara; 08-19-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    you are forgetting what needs to be present in order for any1 to make any plausible tactics. first, the fight is just too short for him to think up anything, second, he is lacking the most important thing when it comes to thinking up which is information. third, unless itachi was psychic and knew that nagato would be surprised when he saw his "moon" jutsu get destroyed, itachi would need to be superior to shimaru when thinking up tactics or his whole so called tactics would be pointless but if he infact did use a tactic then it is nice to see that the only tactic that were ever successful for him was when he fought with naruto.
    Wow, where to begin?

So because it was a short fight, there couldn't be tactics involved? That's probably as flawed a statement as you could make considering it's been stated by Kakashi & others early in the manga that most shinobi battles occur in a very short window of time. It's been explained that an actual drawn out battle is rare, so what we see panel by panel, chapter by chapter, generally occurs in a flash. So when the shinobi world is ruled by swift battles, to say there are no tactics involved, is beyond insane, it's flat out wrong. Take your most recent example of a lightning quick match; Minato vs Raikage & Bee. That match was over not just in a flash, but a Yellow Flash, & it was riddled with a string of tactics on both sides.

What do you mean no information? Itachi's been apart of Akatuski for a long time & it's never been stated he'd never seen Pain in action. He certainly managed to analyze Nagato's greatest attack with little effort. If Jiraiya knew about the lore surrounding the Rinnegan, I find it hard to believe someone of Itachi's intelligence never heard of the doujutsu that surpassed his family's infamous inheritance.

LMFAO! So he had to be Psychic to know that Nagato would be stunned when he destroyed his Tensei? wtf man, I actually laughed reading that. It's fairly elementary that an enemy would be shocked seeing their greatest jutsu destroyed, especially considering it's never been done before. All you really need to have is 2 brain cells to run together to realize there'd be quite a degree of shock & damage due to the destruction of a jutsu that managed to hold the Nine Tails.

As to Itachi being as smart as Shikamaru......it's damn near consensus that his intelligence is matched, on par with that of Minato and Minato only. So......yeah, I'd take him over Shikamaru any day of the week.

Like I said in the other thread, he took advantage of an opening that he orchestrated. He laid the groundwork step by step and then cashed in.

I don't think I can make it any clearer for you.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

that is still only an opinion that you try to back up with assumptions that the manga itself doesnt really prove. also why would nagato be surprised to see his best jutsu be destroyed? its not like he hasnt seen it b4 since the kyubi did the same thing.

im not saying that itachi didnt know about rinnegan, im saying he didnt know about the powers of rinnegan, after all, he showed genuine surprise that naruto was still alive after battling nagato earlier. and you are then telling me that itachi, from the start of the fight, came up with a workable tactic to make an opening without knowing even a little of nagato's powers, that is not very believable.

and its kinda funny that you will take some1 who've had all his tactics work perfectly(shikamaru) as opposed to some1 who only had 1 out of 3(since you say itachi used tactics in this fight), basically taking the person with the lowest successrate.

i do agree that itachi took advantage of an opening, i disagree that he himself orcestraded it, since your arguement for itachi to have done it, is flawed at best, which is based on nagato being surprised of something that havent happened b4(but the kyubi actually tore it apart in the fight between naruto and pain, so it shouldnt come as a surprise tbh), it is much more believable to that the opening came by chance and nagato became distract at the sher firepower they used and the following events, since there are too many random and unknown factors that itachi had no chance to account for.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    And this where I concede to the futility of exchanging logic for denial.

So just fuck it, it's not even worth it.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

if im exchanging logic for denial, then certainly so are you, the fact is, you are right, just as much as i am, everything is relative and you clearly saw what happened differently than i did.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    LOL! :]

1. depends if he inherited itachi's treasures through gaining his eyes.
    2. apparently
    3. are you surprised?
    4. this was proven with the pain technique was it not. that all pains except devapath had to be deactivated so nagato can pump more power into shinra tensei.
    5. anyone can win if they make the right decisions, what do you think being a shinobi is all about? it's this reason alone that ninjas like itachi and minato make people like nagato look so fail... lol. unlimited potential? not even close. look up the definition of "without limit"
    6. disgrace. -_- it really is all about the sharingan >:]
    7. wrong, wrong, and wrong. kabuto doesn't play pokemon with his zombies, he puts them in autopilot mode where they become deadly killer-machines and rely on the best of their logic to choose a move depending on the situation. that being said, he can command them to use a specific technique if he chooses to, but he does not command their every move, it's isn't an rpg game.
    8. itachi overshadows bee by quite the margin >:]
    9. he still has moves up his sleeve, so don't cont him out yet, but do know that he has inherited orochimaru's destiny, and we saw how he ended up lol...
    10. ... .. .

@genesis: LOL again... he got owned nasty style! now he can join orochimaru and deidara in itachi's list of how-to-easily-and-efficiently pwn a kage-level ninja haha
    what the hell u talking about, it was 3 v 1.

You can see why the rinnegan had the powers to deal with the juubi from this fight.

And kabuto was controlling him, why do you think itachi said "you returned to your senses".

And actually its all about the rinnegan since madara master of ems spend half his life getting a rinnegan.

Clearly the strongest eye from this fight, pretty obvious even before the fight really.