6 16.22%
  • |3| Average

4 10.81%
  • |2| Bad

4 10.81%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Just read my comment above yours and by the way I'm writing off agreeing with you for that two points in the all caps rage comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Just read my comment above yours and by the way I'm writing off agreeing with you for that two points in the all caps rage comment.
    I did! It was just as incomprehensible the second time. But ok, you have fun with that!

I guess it's a little late to make predictions for the next chapter, and there seems to have been few in this thread so far. Not as if Kishi gave us a lot to go off of, as the last chapter didn't really end in a cliffhanger.

TAKING ALL BETS: Will we be shown Kabuto's reaction displaying a back-up plan since Nagato has been defeated? Will Itachi and Friends devise a strategy going forward? What is Madara and his merry band of mutants up to? Sasuke revealed? Kakashi's battle?

We know Kishi doesn't like to end these battle mini-arcs unless it's on a cliffhanger, and 551 definitely closed my doors than it opened. So I anticipate next chapter will definitely feature our Monster Trio, probably planning then going off to execute their next move, to give us things to speculate on. On that note, is someone going to start trying to take the fight to Madara soon? So far, he's managed to engage every one of the Joint Shinobi Army's top forces (Kages + Jinchuuriki), but the army has yet to do the same (Madara, Kabuto, and now 6 Paths of Edo Jinchuuriki). And we all know that the side that shows its trump card first usually takes the fall.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Shut the BLOGG up!!!!!!!!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you