• |3| Average

4 10.81%
  • |2| Bad

4 10.81%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Island man View Post
    would have been cool to hear Nagato and Naruto reflect on their uzumaki heritage and what that might mean for Naruto's development( don't worry Afro Thunda, I gave up on the rinnegan for Naruto theory) Itachi as a coach is pretty damn cool for the war
    This too. I'm really mad to have Naruto NOT get any more history on his clan, or why they were so famous, from a fellow Uzumaki. I can NOT believe Kishi did not pursue a conversation between his main character and the LAST KNOWN MEMBER OF HIS CLAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Kabuto = EPIC FAIL at everything he does. He sucks much ass.
    Hey! He DID defeat Anko in battle. That was pretty cool, right? Right? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Heres my favorite part. Now that Nagato is sealed within Totsuka, Orochimaru can get his hands on the Rinningan
    Good point! And just in time for it to be absolutely ZERO good to him, too! lol

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -
    No hes stronger with his real body his jutsu are faster and more powerful. Itachi was observing Nagato's movements while Naruto & KB struggled and noticed the Rinnegan predicted KB's attack.
    He then threw Kunai's into all the Rinngan eyes of the Chameleon & the Enma head so when he attacked with Susanoo he would not be blocked.
    I said in a way, Overall I know he's stronger.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Yes with his real body he can use all jutsu simultaneously because hes not splitting his chakra to the 6 Pains.

- Nagato was looking at the sky when all 3 epic jutsu exploded as most anyone would. Itachi knew he would be distracted by the explosion so used perfect timing to stab him with the Susanoo T. sword and seal his soul.

- Nagato can stand and maybe kind of walk but his legs are damaged that why he was in wheel chair when he was alive he doesnt have much mobility.

No hes stronger with his real body his jutsu are faster and more powerful. Itachi was observing Nagato's movements while Naruto & KB struggled and noticed the Rinnegan predicted KB's attack.
    He then threw Kunai's into all the Rinngan eyes of the Chameleon & the Enma head so when he attacked with Susanoo he would not be blocked.
    wrong. nagato was able to walke jump and fly perfectly fine during this fight. he was "complete".
    my conclusion is that it was kabuto's fault since he was the one using nagato's techs, not nagato himself.

this is a massive risk while using edo. it's kabuto that controls each tech.

i am surprised that this important detail escaped you.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/24027713/16

Oh... The irony of the last bubble... Well said, Naruto. Damn right you are. Well said, Nagato. Damn right it was.

With so much honest words this chapter has, you have got to wonder, if at some point Sasuke will admit what a disaster of a character he is.

The only thing I'm wondering about Naruto, is how he can mow through pains in sage mode, and is now getting pushed around by Nagato in Kyuubi mode? Appearantly, Mr. crippled Anorexic using the techniques himself makes them more über, but why did he bother with his Metagross throne then. But luckily, Itachi is there to show those inexperienced scamps Naruto and bee how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Though I wish the fight should be at least 3 chaps long, Itachi putting up a clinic is enough for this chap to deserve a 5/5 rating.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Gotta be honest here, this chapter was a monumental let down !! The level of degradation in this chapter is just shocking .. that was not Naruto what I was reading today, its like a completely different manga ! Kishi just splashed the essence of Naruto into the toilet IMHO
    Man, you feel me. I totally agree with you!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Itachi is the saving grace of this chapter. Naruto being so retarded that he even has to point it out himself was kinda ...

lol Surely I'm not the only one who reads the last line as "the second part of Naruto was"
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Great chapter. Now I understand the Itachi fanboys, he's almost as badass as Minato now

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

How come Naruto remember Chibaku Tensei? when he cought into Chibaku Tensei he was in kyuubi mode and when he brok it he was also in kyuubi mode so he shouldnt remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Gotta be honest here, this chapter was a monumental let down !! The level of degradation in this chapter is just shocking .. that was not Naruto what I was reading today, its like a completely different manga ! Kishi just splashed the essence of Naruto into the toilet IMHO
    TO TRUE! This chapter just failed on every possible aspect. Same old moves we seen before with no twist at all, Nagato going down WAY to fast, it's shocking how bad Kishi portrayed people in this chapter. I mean, if he's going ot bring back 2 of the most powerful shinobis and put them up against each other, at least make it last a while.

Gave it a 2 without hesitation.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you