6 16.22%
  • |3| Average

4 10.81%
  • |2| Bad

4 10.81%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Short but sweet in my opinion, I loved all the high level ninjitsu flying everywhere.

Nagato by himself is sort of weaker then the six paths of pain in the way that he has less eyes, which is why he got hit more often then God Pain was.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Itachi was awesome in this chapter. I really liked this chapter, the battle was intense. The power of the rinnegan was shown really well in this battle, and Kabuto had good reason to be confident but Itachi thwarted him something wicked. I hope ET Itachi is there to help Naruto and Killerbee all the way until they face off against Madara.

8Am release Fantastic

- Just goes to show you the Real Nagato at 100% health would have been too much to deal with.

- I guess the Asura path really was some kind of cyber robot thing jutsu....

- Makes you wonder why he didnt just use Asura to make some robot legs to wall with.

- Looks like Itachi preemptively threw kunai in the Rinnegan eyes of the summon Chameleon and that Enma head

- Yata Magatama is probably similar to Sasukes arrow just a different shape.

- This chapter was so cool to be able to have Itachi fight on the side of good for once. I wonder if Naruto will tell Sasuke....

However I wonder how long can Itachi remain free ...will he be able to meet Sasuke? I'm thinking he may be the one to find Kabuto and deal with him.

Either that or Madara will fight Itachi which would be epic as well and would give Sasuke another reason to want Madara dead.

Awesome chapter 5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

please.. can someone explain to me what happened?

nagato can use more than one tech at a time (he was taking naruto's soul out, he absorbed rasengan and used asura path)
    he can use the sumomon's eyes.. itachi discovered that (how?).
    how are two jinchurikis defeated in less than five seconds seconds???

and..........

what happened when they destroyed chibaku tensei?? why was nagato still? why didn't he reppeled or even avoided susano'o?
    did i miss something? the guy can run jump and fly in order to avoid it, he can destroy it, but he stayed still??

pow can you explain this to me?

BTW, it was awesome to see bee and itachi teaching naruto

Wow! Totally got my wish to see how Susanoo would handle Chibaku Tensei!!! Well, as it turns out. Well.

I thought it was a good chapter. I too feel like Nagato, being the most directly related person to the original Sage in the current timeline, could have been used to reveal more history, or perhaps impart some grand secret.

But it was fine. Itachi was too badass, pulling out yet ANOTHER Susanoo technique. There's no way Nagato should not have been able to react to the sword with a Shinra Tensei, seeing as how quickly he was pulling them off in his fight with Kakashi, but I guess Kishi didn't want to dally too long. I suspect people are more upset just because they've fan-ficked these two into a battle for so long that they expected Kishi to do the same, whereas he has the rest of the story to tell. Still, I hate to see characters who really weren't all that bad getting sealed away forever and such, instead of finding peace and/or rest somewhere. The Hokages, that Cloud villiage lady and her annoying brother, and especially Nagato.

Now this ENTIRE war just shifted. Itachi, in immortal life and infinite chakra, has but to dart around to battlefields around the world, literally swinging his sword at the nearest dead guy. The Shinobi army is gonna have these zombies cleaned up in a heartbeat now.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Sword of Totsuka....................
    how cool is that huh... was hoping nagato would have time to break out of the Edo jutsu, after all wielding the power of the Sage of six paths is comparable to anything Itachi or Shisui could come up with, would have been cool to hear Nagato and Naruto reflect on their uzumaki heritage and what that might mean for Naruto's development( don't worry Afro Thunda, I gave up on the rinnegan for Naruto theory) Itachi as a coach is pretty damn cool for the war

not only that, madara is expendable to this story.

both nagato (because of his power, the leader of akatsuki) or itachi (massacre) could have been the ultimate villains.

still, it was shown that an 100% nagato can't be beat in battle. it was also shown that when under edo control, it's the edo's user that decides how they fight and what they use, that's why sandaime "defeated" hashirama and tobirama.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I thought was a good chapter, but like everyone else said it felt a little short. Maybe because there was so much action going on. I think its safe to say that Itachi, Naruto, and Bee would have all failed if it was one on one, as it took all three of their most powerful techniques together to get out of chibaku Tensei. Suprisingly, they made somewhat short work of Nagato. Itachi looked badass on the page where he brought out Susanoo. Oh how I had missed Itachi's Susanoo. I think its safe to end the arguement of whether or not Saskue may eventually add the sword and shield to his Susanoo's arsenal.

well, Im glad Itachi survived. This still leaves hope that he'll meet up with Saskue, although I'm sure that meeting still wont deter Saskue from his path, only Naruto can do that.

Kabuto = EPIC FAIL at everything he does. He sucks much ass.

Heres my favorite part. Now that Nagato is sealed within Totsuka, Orochimaru can get his hands on the Rinningan
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    please.. can someone explain to me what happened?

nagato can use more than one tech at a time (he was taking naruto's soul out, he absorbed rasengan and used asura path)
    he can use the sumomon's eyes.. itachi discovered that (how?).
    how are two jinchurikis defeated in less than five seconds seconds???

and..........

what happened when they destroyed chibaku tensei?? why was nagato still? why didn't he reppeled or even avoided susano'o?
    did i miss something? the guy can run jump and fly in order to avoid it, he can destroy it, but he stayed still??

pow can you explain this to me?

BTW, it was awesome to see bee and itachi teaching naruto

- Yes with his real body he can use all jutsu simultaneously because hes not splitting his chakra to the 6 Pains.

- Nagato was looking at the sky when all 3 epic jutsu exploded as most anyone would. Itachi knew he would be distracted by the explosion so used perfect timing to stab him with the Susanoo T. sword and seal his soul.

- Nagato can stand and maybe kind of walk but his legs are damaged that why he was in wheel chair when he was alive he doesnt have much mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Short but sweet in my opinion, I loved all the high level ninjitsu flying everywhere.

Nagato by himself is sort of weaker then the six paths of pain in the way that he has less eyes, which is why he got hit more often then God Pain was.
    No hes stronger with his real body his jutsu are faster and more powerful. Itachi was observing Nagato's movements while Naruto & KB struggled and noticed the Rinnegan predicted KB's attack.
    He then threw Kunai's into all the Rinngan eyes of the Chameleon & the Enma head so when he attacked with Susanoo he would not be blocked.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

"Heres my favorite part. Now that Nagato is sealed within Totsuka, Orochimaru can get his hands on the Rinningan".

after what we saw, it is safe to assume that nagato is going to eat snake's soup at dinner.