Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto 550 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: confirmed

从鸣人的嘴里飞出来了乌鸦 貌似鼬将力量分给了鸣人
    鼬摆脱了秽土转生的控制
    鼬用天照干掉了通灵兽
    鼬持有着宇智波止水的写轮眼
    鼬用宇智波止水的最强幻术“别天神”摆脱了秽土转生的限制
    止水的通力是可以让对象不知自己被施展了幻术操纵的最强幻术(比较绕口等汉化为准)
    将“保护木叶”填入了止水的眼中
    其中一只眼装在了乌鸦的左眼里交给了鸣人
    鼬原本以为佐助会移植鼬的眼睛
    然后移植的眼睛会呼应鸣人身体里的乌鸦
    会将佐助陷入“别天神”的幻术中 并让他“保护木叶”【U这盘棋下的大啊 大家快去翻神贴啊!】
    鼬最后见到止水的时候已经被团藏夺走了一只眼了

Itachi breaks free from edo tensei control and uses amaterasu on the summons. The crow's sharingan was Shisui's sharingan and Itachi uses shisui's jutsu to regain control.

Shisui's genjutsu allows the target to be unknowingly controlled and it is the strongest genjutsu. "Protect Konoha" was the order implanted into Shisui's eyes. The eye was then imlpanted to the crow and handed over to Naruto.

Itachi thought Sasuke would transplant his eyes and it should call out the crow when Sasuke activates his sharingan. Shisui's genjutsu would then activate and make Sasuke "protect konoha".

Flashback: When Itachi met Shisui, one of his eyes were already stolen.

According to Rajin from Onemanga:

The name of the crow's genjutsu is Kotoamatsukami, another name based on Japanese mythology.

Credit: NF
    Source:
    Yagami1211

RM Naruto : !!? Huuuuhuuu !
    A crow just show up in Naruto's mouth.
    Nagato : !?

Itachi : As expected, It got out.
    Bee : ( What did he do to Naruto with Doujutsu ? )

Itachi's jutsu which is about the change the face of the war.

550 : Kotoamatsukami

RM Naruto : Huoooeeee !
    The crow is out of Naruto's mouth.

Rm Naruto : Why is that crow got out of my mouth ? *cough*

Itachi's eye starts to bleed.

Rm Naruto remembers when he met Itachi the last time "You said Sasuke was like a brother to you.
    what if this Sasuke would attack Konoha ? What would you do ? Would you stop him ? Even if you have to kill him ?"

Rm Naruto : Yeah, now I remember. "I'm going to share a bit of my power with you. I hope the day you will have to use it never come."
    Itachi closes his eye as more blood come out of his eye.

Nagato : ( This feeling ... ) Naruto ! It's Amaterasu !

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Bee throws a Katana.

Nagato : Shinra Tensei ! ( Shit ! Using my body as a whim )

Itachi eye sync with the crow's eye.

Rm Naruto : !

Kabuto : !!? What the hell !!? What's going on here ?

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Naruto and Bee : ...!?

Itachi : ...

Nagato : !? So it's not Amaterasu ?

The crow land on Naruto's shoulder.

Itachi : So it's like this.

Naruto : What happened ?

Itachi : ( Amaterasu ! )

Naruto : !?

The cerberus is hit by Amaterasu and stars to burn.

Naruto jumps and evade Amaterasu.

Naruto : Guh ...

The dog summons burns.

Nagato : So that crow is yours. What did the crow do ?

Kabuto : I misjudged him. Uchiha Itachi. He's clearly not your everyday folk.
    Even with Edo Tensei.

Itachi : It worked really well ... ( Amaterasu ! )

Nagato : Aa ... now I get it. ( Nagato starts to burn with the bird summon ).

Itachi jumps towards Naruto.

Naruto : He's coming.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Itachi : Calm down. I'm not controlled anymore. I countered the enemy's jutsu with a genjutsu.
    I negated Edo Tensei. With the Genjutsu "Protect Konoha".

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Naruto : !?

Itachi : This crow was made to sync with my Mangekyou Sharingan as a trump card. Just in case.

Bee : What do you mean ?

Itachi : I implemented something into that Crown's left eye.

Kabuto : His eyes ! There's only one Genjutsu who can do that.

Itachi : Uchiha Shishui's Mangekyou Sharingan. His strongest Genjutsu. Kotoamatsukami !

More to Yagami1211

the crow's eye is changing.

Itachi : Thanks to this Genjutsu, I returned to normal. Seems like the Sharingan wore off.

Naruto : Uchiha Shisui ?
    Bee : You mean THE Shisui ? The strongest Genjutsu user from the Uchiha Clan ? Shisui of the body flicker ?
    Pics:

Last edited by POW; 08-03-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto 550 spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Well I dont want to say I told you so but...<ahem>....Told ya Itachi is nobody's tool!

Wonder how long the effect of this jutsu will last

Fire type

This chapter looks good and it smashes alot of the Naruto getting the Rinnegan and that Tobi had Shishu's eye theory's.

Itachi is the man, but Nagato shows why he is to be feared....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

For thos interested in the Shinto reference to Kotoamatsukami the jutsu Itachi used here:

In Japanese Shinto, Kotoamatsukami (別天津神, literally means "distinguishing heavenly kami") is the collective name for the first powers which came into existence at the time of the creation of the universe. They were born in Takamagahara, the world of Heaven at the time of the creation, as Amenominakanushi 天御中主 (Central master), Takamimusubi (High creation), Kamimusubi (Divine creation), and a bit later Umashiashikabihikoji (Energy) and Amenotokotachi (Heaven).
    These forces then became gods and goddesses, the tenzai shoshin (heavenly kami) - Ame no minakanushi no kami; Takami-musubi no ôkami; Kamimusubi no ôkami; Umashiashikabihikoji no kami; Ame no Tokotachi no kami; Kuni no Tokotachi no kami; Toyokumono no kami; Uhijini no mikoto; Suhijini no kami; Tsunokuhi no kami; Ikukuhi no kami; Ôtonoji no kami; Ôtonobe no kami; Omodaru no kami; Kashikone no kami; Izanagi no kami; Izanami no kami; and Amaterasu ômikami.
    [edit]
    ~ wikipedia

Fire type

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I see .. looks like Itachi and Nagato will really break free of theyre control, its gonna be interesting seeing them help the alliance and defeat Tobi ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

According to the new info Shisui also had MS and Itachi implemented it somehow into the crow he placed in Naruto. Kotoamatsukami is Shisui version of Tsukuyomi.

Fire type

I wish I didn't read the spoilers lol..epic chapter

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    According to the new info Shisui also had MS and Itachi implemented it somehow into the crow he placed in Naruto. Kotoamatsukami is Shisui version of Tsukuyomi.
    I dont think its Tsukyomi .. the way MS jutsus are unfolding it seems like each individual uchiha has different MS jutsus. Tsukyomi is Itachi exclusive, its even unclear whether Sasuke has Tsukyomi .. his version seemed weaker just like Danzou stated. But Sasuke uses the same concept of Tsukyomi, inflicting pain that will numg his opponent.

Shishui is the strongest genjutsu user .. Well, I would say the second strongest after Izanagi users.

lol, Naruto again used talk no jutsu this time on Itachi ..

Something interesting there, didi Nagato regained his perfect body thx to Hachibis chakra ? Either way I want nagato to use some trump card like Itachi and free himself as well !!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Nagato's trump card? He'll probably just go 'hmm good idea Itachi and revive himself
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

EPIC CHAPTER!

What's better? It's out already!