Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    You should read Gai Rei the Manga and Gai Rei Zero the anime

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, definitely (trailer). Action-packed fast-paced anime with awesome characters. If there's an anime depicting pure epicness, this is it.

You might as well enjoy High School of the Dead (opening), which are 13 episodes of high school girls, a lot of tits, a lot of zombies and firearms. It's not that well-done and it lacks sense quite often, but you're going to be entertained for sure.

And finally, Seirei no Moribito (trailer), a story about a wandering warrior who protects the prince of the region for some time. There are slow-paced episodes, but the action scenes are really well done; the quality of the animation is extraordinary.

Try Bamboo blade or Baki!

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

watch,,.. full metal alchemist
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Finished Full Metal last week. I can honestly say that its one of my favorite animes. I can only assume that the manga was even better. Mustang eventually got his sight back, right? Wrath was a beast. I also liked Lin and Greed. Plus the twist with Holenhiem was awesome. I might go back and watch it from the beginning again, it was that good. I think now I'll checkout, Gungrave, S-cry-ed, and a few others you guys mentioned.

Thanks again folks for the suggestions.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

The Demon Prince
    I noticed that you have a few samurai related anime(s) in your list. In that case take a peek here.

When distant and unfamiliar and complex things are communicated to great masses of people, the truth suffers a considerable and often a radical distortion.
    The complex is made over into the simple, the hypothetical into the dogmatic.

Sequence Distortion - Omega Theorem