Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well i guess in this instance we are talking about madara's "sucking person into a different dimension" jutsu which he, from the looks of it, can only use when he is actually touching the person, and kakashi's kamui seems to be line of sight since he used it on that "art is a blast" person and he was atleast 20-30 yards, so i guess that would qualify as long range.
    Ohhhh, if it's the sucking version then there's no problem at all.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i doubt its that teleportation jutsu, since it doesnt have a limited range and is anything but short range.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I got a question about this. Where is it shown that Madara can only use his Time-Space jutsu at a close range? And does Kakashi's dimension rift have a longer range? I would have thought it was different and I can't remember reading that Madara is close range and Kakashi long.
    It has never been stated outright people have merely insinuated because he has never been shown using it at great distances. The major difference that I can see between Madara and Kakashi's time-space jutsu is that Madara has been shown to exhibit greater control by being able to pull things out of the dimension while Kakashi has only been shown to be able to send things there, though this could be because he is not an Uchiha and therefore only being able to use it a few times a day he may only get limited control over it.

Though at the same time it could be possible that his power trades distance for control. The ability to phase your own body out of the current dimension to avoid attacks is a nice enough trade off.

On another note I find it strange that Madara knew about Kakashi's kamui and the fact that it wouldn't work on him meaning that Uchiha have probably been using space-time jutsu for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    It has never been stated outright people have merely insinuated because he has never been shown using it at great distances. The major difference that I can see between Madara and Kakashi's time-space jutsu is that Madara has been shown to exhibit greater control by being able to pull things out of the dimension while Kakashi has only been shown to be able to send things there, though this could be because he is not an Uchiha and therefore only being able to use it a few times a day he may only get limited control over it.

Though at the same time it could be possible that his power trades distance for control. The ability to phase your own body out of the current dimension to avoid attacks is a nice enough trade off.

On another note I find it strange that Madara knew about Kakashi's kamui and the fact that it wouldn't work on him meaning that Uchiha have probably been using space-time jutsu for a while.
    He knows about it from Daidera, who saw everything and said that Kakashi is way more dangerous than Kyubi's jinchuriki.

Kamui is a long (probably can be used at short too, as Kakashi's sight dictates the range) range ninjutsu, this is true as when Naruto asked Kakashi if he has any long range jutsu to stop Daidera, he said that he has and used Kamui.