Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There is still the question of the transplants.

If the original owner reached the MS level and had his eye transplanted to someone else, then the new owner would have the same sets of MS skills at the same power. On the other hand if the eye was transplanted before the awakening of MS (before reaching it maturity/true form/being feeded with enough of Uchiha's soul ?) and if a new owner reached the MS level, then his set of skills would be different.

It's possible that the current eye that Tobi uses for teleportation, was originally transplanted to a non-uchiha and after awakening the MS, taken back by the masked man. This would explain at the same time, why he doesn't posses genjutsu power at a level that once allowed him to control a kage level ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Nevertheless, each uchiha has different MS pattern and also jutsus that come along. Proof ? Shishui had MS, but there is no evidence at all that he could use any MS jutsu other than Koto-blabla-something. Tobi is clearly using space time MS ninjutsu similiar to Kakashi. Itachi gave his powers to Sasuke, hence why Sasuke can use Amaterasu .. he might unluck his own special MS jutsu sooner or later
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Some Uchihas ALSO develop a space time related Jutsu. I refer to Kakashi's and Madara's.

@ Maximo. It is strongly inplied that Sasuke has his own Amaterasu, separater from Itachi's. Although Now that he has Itachi's eyes, there may be an iteresting new twist to his MS techniques.

Each of you brings an interesting point so let me address them together .

If you note it has been stated that one eye of the MS specializes in Genjutsu while the other is in Ninjutsu. However when it comes to transplants things may change up a bit so lets take a look at those with one eye transplants

Kakashi = Sharingan in the left eye

Danzou = Sharingan in the right eye

Tobi = Sharingan in the right eye

Notice that those that have right eye transplants use the Genjutsu abilities of the Sharingan so perhaps which eye socket replaced will determine which side of the Nin/Gen side their power lays. However there may be more to it than that as well so lets go into detail here:

- Kakashi uses Kamui a time space jutsu that allows him to teleport at a distance but very similar to Tobi and the one thing they both share in common is they both have transplanted eyes and have obtained MS. One might wonder why doesnt Kakashi use Amatersu then but it may relate to the fact that Kakashi as far as the manga is concerned is not a Fire type like most Uchiha are. He has only used Lightning, Water & Earth so if using Amatersu requires one to have Fire affinity that would explain that angle.

- Danzou as far as we know may not have MS but may be using Shisui's hypnosis ability of his basic Sharingan. However to be fair it could easily be implied given the new information Itachi gave us that Danzou did in fact use the Shisui's MS Kotoamatsukami given he also has Shodais arm. This is still a bit unclear but perhaps will be explained later.

- Tobi does not have just MS but EMS and as Itachi stated transplanting the MS eyes also grants a 3rd new power. In any case Tobi we know uses the Genjutsu abilities of his EMS not Amatersu. However he also uses the time space jutsu which is like opposite of Kakashi allowing him to teleport only at close range unlike Kakashi who can teleport at long range. This fact may be because hes using the eye that is weaker in Ninjutsu yet strong in Genjutsu so it limits his time space range. In any case I think the 3rd power is this time space jutsu Kakashi & Tobi use.

- Sasuke who has recently transplanted Itachi's eyes and gained EMS may clear up the Time space jutsu theory of mine.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW
    - Tobi does not have just MS but EMS and as Itachi stated transplanting the MS eyes also grants a 3rd new power.
    Knowing how the Japanese language works, this is an ambiguous statement. Yea, his line can refer to a new technique (in the same vein as Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi), but at the same time, the 3rd power can also refer to the EMS itself. After all, the Sharingan eye itself as well as its techniques are all referred to as "Doujutsu" in Japanese.

Amaterasu was once said (Third Databook i think) to be the highest Fire Tech. That's probably why Kakashi can't use it and Sasuke can shape it to blaze release.

Kamui is pretty much Tobi's space-time jutsu.

now i have one question: why can shisui use his genjutsu techs in his both eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Amaterasu was once said (Third Databook i think) to be the highest Fire Tech. That's probably why Kakashi can't use it and Sasuke can shape it to blaze release.

now i have one question: why can shisui use his genjutsu techs in his both eyes?
    Quite possibly because he only has one MS technique. Or instead of Susano, he wound up with Koto Amatsukami.

- Yea I agree as I stated above why Kakashi can not use Amaterasu is because he does not have a Fire affinity.

- Shisui with his original body could probably only use MS Genjutsu with one eye and Nin with the other but as I explained as well above when you transplant the eye into another body this changes!

I have theory as to why this is as well which I left out above. If you remeber way back during Part 1 when Jiraya was Training Naruto to do the Rsengan he explained about Chakra rotation either clock wise or counter clockwise and how narutos hairline was dead giveaway.

Read here: http://www.mangareader.net/93-156-10...apter-151.html

Each person is different so I think this also relates to MS Transplants depending on which type of chakra rotation they have. As Itachi uses Tsukiyomi with his Left eye and Amaterasu with his Right where as Sasuke was the opposite so they probably have opposing Chakra rotation.

- Lastly I also stated the fact Tobi space time jutsu is only close range may be because hes using his MS Genjutsu eye to preform it where as Kakashi uses his Ninjutsu MS eye and can use it at long distance. If this is correct Sasuke should be able to use both long range & short range time space jutsu.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Perhaps Shisui was able to use t-yomi in one eye and k-kami was simple an extra power up he was lucky to get. I mean using a jutsu once every 10 years isnt exactly practical, thats why I'm sure he had t-yomi as well.
    No, it's only everyone else besides Hashirama-alike and Shisui himself (plus his brother if he had one?) that have to wait each 10 years, so that jutsu can be used (it's possible that the eye accumulates/reproduce the special chakra needed to use the personalised MS techs, but because it's just one eye, it takes 10 years).

Kamui is a jutsu devised by Kakashi, where he uses the power of his MS to forcibly open a rift in time and space, creating a vortex that can suck anything, beside Tobi who bends time and space around and in himself, to other dimension.

Kakashi's case is quite different to the one displayed by Danzou and Itachi (even Uchiha have to wait 10 years), as he was the one to awaken his MS, so it's possible that through those long years of his blood and chakra going trough the eye (body and soul energy mixing with it), it allows him to use his MS quite normally (compared to other transplanted MS).

On the other hand, the frequent use of MS that Kakashi displays (compared to each 10 years that is ;P) might be thanks to his body/blood similar/related to the senju, as even Itachi said that his body is compatibile with the eye (and then showed him how MS works, probably so that he could awaken his own). Although his body is more compatibile than most, there are still pretty hard side effects compared to Danzou who was unmoved after using Shisui's sharingan (MS, probably) only to use it a few days later normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Quite possibly because he only has one MS technique. Or instead of Susano, he wound up with Koto Amatsukami.

The way Tobi spoke about Susano, it looked like all MS using Uchiha have a chance to awaken it (after mastering both of their MS jutsus). It's possible it's just a manifestation of the Uchiha soul, allowing them to use the full power of their incomparably powerfull souls (not counting the sage and his son).

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Yea I agree as I stated above why Kakashi can not use Amaterasu is because he does not have a Fire affinity.

- Shisui with his original body could probably only use MS Genjutsu with one eye and Nin with the other but as I explained as well above when you transplant the eye into another body this changes!

I have theory as to why this is as well which I left out above. If you remeber way back during Part 1 when Jiraya was Training Naruto to do the Rsengan he explained about Chakra rotation either clock wise or counter clockwise and how narutos hairline was dead giveaway.

Read here: http://www.mangareader.net/93-156-10...apter-151.html

Each person is different so I think this also relates to MS Transplants depending on which type of chakra rotation they have. As Itachi uses Tsukiyomi with his Left eye and Amaterasu with his Right where as Sasuke was the opposite so they probably have opposing Chakra rotation.

- Lastly I also stated the fact Tobi space time jutsu is only close range may be because hes using his MS Genjutsu eye to preform it where as Kakashi uses his Ninjutsu MS eye and can use it at long distance. If this is correct Sasuke should be able to use both long range & short range time space jutsu.
    i dont know. Sasuke could manipulate amaterasu with his right eye (http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/464/007.jpg). It has to do with his ying yang instead of chakra rotation

i dont know. Sasuke could manipulate amaterasu with his right eye (http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/464/007.jpg). It has to do with his ying yang instead of chakra rotation
    Sasuke is more skilled with Ninjutsu and has experience with shape and nature manipulation thanks to Kakashi teaching him Chirodi. This is why he is more creative with Amaterasu and Susanoo and less effective with Genjutsu.

Ying - Yang effects the strength of Mental and Physical energies but the fact that Sasuke and Itachi have the same MS jutsu on opposite eyes may relate more to their chakra rotation. Kishi often drops clues like this early on then comes back chapters later and unveils the curtain of explanation.

In fact if the person taking a Sharingan capable of MS into their eye like say Danzou knows this they can take into account their own chakra rotation which can determine whether they are Genjutsu strong or Ninjutsu Strong with their MS.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I got a question about this. Where is it shown that Madara can only use his Time-Space jutsu at a close range? And does Kakashi's dimension rift have a longer range? I would have thought it was different and I can't remember reading that Madara is close range and Kakashi long.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

well i guess in this instance we are talking about madara's "sucking person into a different dimension" jutsu which he, from the looks of it, can only use when he is actually touching the person, and kakashi's kamui seems to be line of sight since he used it on that "art is a blast" person and he was atleast 20-30 yards, so i guess that would qualify as long range.