Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Shippuuden 031

Here is a MU Link for this episode...Enjoy.
    [DB]_Naruto_Shippuuden_031_[C49A01EB]

MU Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=PQDPQOXG
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

crappy episode as usual they dragged it out a hell of a way witch was like hmm 2-3 pages on the manga

i disagree with that, this episode was on par with 26. The animation was really well done, season 2 of shippuden looks promising. from the new intro to the scenes at the start with the sand nins moving through the trees. It was a very well done episode compared to the others. So far 26 and 31 are the best, well in my opinion...

ye right i bet on there way to orochimaru now we will se them flying through the forest 50000 times with flashbacks and well have about 15 eps before they even get to him

No its not really even shippuuden quality, I think they reverted back to their old animators the whole naruto going to kyubi scene is different from what we saw, the intro has the more mangna version. It really seems they are going back to old naruto style, they really didnt use that many flashback, just the same amount they did in the normal one. The face of the characters looked a lot better with more emotion. It was well drawn and well animated. It seems the production company got our hate mail, but it does seem like there is hope for Naruto Shiippuden after seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    It seems the production company got our hate mail.
    I think it was well drawn, because they skipped two weeks, so they had more time...

Well, I liked this episode, but they should have used more soundtracks, there wasn't much atmosphere <_<

Angry

FFS when we gonna see Tobi the badass

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    No its not really even shippuuden quality, I think they reverted back to their old animators the whole naruto going to kyubi scene is different from what we saw, the intro has the more mangna version. It really seems they are going back to old naruto style, they really didnt use that many flashback, just the same amount they did in the normal one. The face of the characters looked a lot better with more emotion. It was well drawn and well animated. It seems the production company got our hate mail, but it does seem like there is hope for Naruto Shiippuden after seeing this.
    It's not like they made 30 crappy episodes and waited for hate mail. they've already had the episodes done. im guessing that the have 50 episodes done already for airing. i mean they did have the whole filler arc time to make shippuden and still they let us down. hopefully after the sasuke search arc animation gets better and more relative to the manga.they have about 90 chapters to cover and i doubt we will see another filler arc.

omg this was kinda a lame episode this wasnt even 2 full chapters,like usely look chapter 280 and you will see a big surprise they havent showd tobi,zetsu,deidara.stupid kishimoto
    Last edited by Linkz; 10-19-2007 at 12:43 PM.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Tai Ni Po Ni
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    omg this was kinda a lame episode this wasnt even 2 full chapters,like usely look chapter 280 and you will see a big surprise they havent showd tobi,zetsu,deidara.stupid kishimoto
    I know what you mean. I don't know how the animators continually make sucky episodes. All they have to do is follow the chapter. Instead of recapping for the millionth time of how Naruto has the power to change people they could have showed atasuki.