Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Was that an entire 28 minutes of standing over Gaara...?

episode suck bunch of flashbacks and eye scenes rather complete bullshit as usual

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    No its not really even shippuuden quality, I think they reverted back to their old animators the whole naruto going to kyubi scene is different from what we saw, the intro has the more mangna version. It really seems they are going back to old naruto style, they really didnt use that many flashback, just the same amount they did in the normal one. The face of the characters looked a lot better with more emotion. It was well drawn and well animated. It seems the production company got our hate mail, but it does seem like there is hope for Naruto Shiippuden after seeing this.
    It's not like they made 30 crappy episodes and waited for hate mail. they've already had the episodes done. im guessing that the have 50 episodes done already for airing. i mean they did have the whole filler arc time to make shippuden and still they let us down. hopefully after the sasuke search arc animation gets better and more relative to the manga.they have about 90 chapters to cover and i doubt we will see another filler arc.

you think fillers make them selfs aswell? just casue they dont follow the story doesent mean it takes any less work to make it -__
    Last edited by Raizen; 10-21-2007 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    episode suck bunch of flashbacks and eye scenes rather complete bullshit as usual
    lol...

that was the best Good looking bullshit so far
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

i could care less if it looks good or not i wanna get on with the story rather then se wow he used clay i better think back 100 years ok if i jump maybe he does that GAARAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    i could care less if it looks good or not i wanna get on with the story rather then se wow he used clay i better think back 100 years ok if i jump maybe he does that GAARAAA
    Well I think it is important how it looks, because if it looks like shit might as well be reading the manga instead of watching. It may have been very dragged out at least it was done nicely. It's very promising what they have in store for us next in the next arc.

Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Excuse me, but...

YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!!!1111oneone

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

Worst Naruto intro and ending EVER!!!

and episode