• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 246 : "Domain of the Abyss"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-14-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Fairy Tail 246

That's insane, i though that the battle would end now but now, we get to have a super hades --'...
    Last edited by DFX; 08-17-2011 at 04:02 PM.

That's what I was expecting. Didn't really want a character (Hades) like that to just be defeated easily.

Thank God, Natsu failed to win this time around. Now we will see SS Hades. There's no way FT would survive this without outside help. Maybe the old woman on the front pge will save the day or at least help them escape. Mest's teleportation magic can be used too but I don't think he can teleport everyone without getting intercepted by Hades.

sig made by me

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Thankfully Natsu didn't pull off the bullshit win.
    Now alls that is left is a combination of Zaref stopping the fight while Pedo-Bear Mest's teleports everyone else. Allowing Mest to join Fairy Tail and the dialogue between Hade's and Zaref to set up the overriding arc of the series.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Me like.

Great chapter. But dammit I wanted to know what the hell Happy and the others found.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    earlier in the series didn't they say natsu got sick last time he ate lighting, now this time he gets a power up. This chapter was awesome yet lame at the same time. it was predictable that natsu was about to kick his arse but at the end of the chapter he pulls the "he's not even hurt trump card". Every arc has a similar felling just with different antagonist.

Did Hades just pull out a Kenpachi with that eye patch ? Or is not only the ship, but Hades as well powered up by that thing ?

What did the cats actually found ? Is it someone, or something, if someone then maybe he will be the one to save everyone, or is he yet another trump card in Hades sleeve ?

@dct21, yes it's possible, but in this arc, Natsu learned that by reducing his magic to 0, he can absorb an even greater magic than he could create himself. If you think about it, when Natsu eats some different magic/power/thing than normal fire, he is near 0 magic/very exhausted, yet when he is pretty full (or half) then he can't eat it.

I think the first master is going to save them...