Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 296 Spoilers

No spoilers outside the spoiler threads!

from 2ch

651 :暇人 ◆:2007/10/18(木) 10:40:02
    ネリエル、ネルに戻っちゃった

ぽん
    「何・・・だと?」
    ノイトラ大先生「ははははは!!!終わりだネリエル!!!」 
    その前に、メガネはドンチャッカ達の融合虚閃くらう3秒前くらいです

ちなみに何だとは嘘です
    おわり

from liljessica @mangahelpers

rough translation:
    Niel transformed back her baby form.
    Nnoitora Dai-sensei: hahaha, Its all over Niel!
    Before that Zael-Appolo was struck by a combined cero from Dondochaka and Peshei~

(sorry my japanese is not that good)

from himajin posted by zoe en spacecat

From Himajin:

ネリエル、ネルに戻っちゃった
    Neliel changes back to Nel.

ぽん
    *Pon*

ノイトラ大先生「ははははは!!!終わりだネリエル!!!」
    Noitora: HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the end, Neliel!!!

その前に、メガネはドンチャッカ達の融合虚閃くらう3秒前くらいです
    Before Nel turns back Dondo and the others hit Szayel with a combined cero.

おわり
    End

back to her baby form...Oh god its getting worse.hope soul society(or ichigos hollow) intervenes in time

i thought nell was going to release her zanpaktou

I hope this spoiler isn't true or ill end up droping bleach :( its sad that the Manga directors/mangaka keeps dicking us around with this waste of space manga-filler crap, I really would rather a exciting arc that has nothing to do with the story than this right now...
    A pie in the sky?

BS spoiler

part of it sounds sort of likely but could just be a good guess. Im calling shenanigans.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    That can't be Nel's transformed self. Don't mind the Dondochaka part though.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Damn, if that happens I'm gonna give up bleach and start smoking pot to get over my depression...

Sounds like a shit chapter if that's all that happens, though it's what I came to expect of Bleach these days anyways.

by the great annie at bleachasylum

Bleach 296 "Changed Again and Again

A chapter continues from last week which right after Nel has said her release command Nnoitora freaks out and swings his scythe at her. But before he could do anything Nel finishes her sentence, “Sing, Gamuza”.

Nel has transforms into something that resembles centaur. She carries a fork (a spear with two pikes) and aims it at Nnoitora while saying, “Lanzador Verde.” With that, she throws it at him and he has to use his scythe to take an attack. However, a form manages to destroy a scythe and impales Nnoitora’s shoulder.

The scene cuts back to Szayel. Pesshe orders Bawabawa to attack Szayel but it only takes one of his wings to block it. Szayel the taunts Pesshe because he’s just a faccion but daring to speak to an espada. However, Pesshe jumps off from Bawabawa and reaches his right hand to his pant/underwear and brings something out from there.

Szayel sees this and freaks out by this so he yells, “Wait! What did you bring out!!?” But Pesshe uses that ‘thing’ to attack Szayel and he has to use the left arm to block. However, much to everyone’s surprise that attack managed to injure Szayel’s hierro skin but Pesshe runs away right after he attacked Szayel. The ‘thing’ that cuts Szayel is a glowing sword, “Do you see? This is my sword ‘Ultima’! This is a sword that creates from the reishi. He then turns to Ishida and asks if this is similar to something Ishida has. And this depresses Ishida to have his Seele Schneider’ be compared to something that comes out from Pesshe's pants. But Szayel doesn’t waste anytime and orders his two fraccions to attack Bawabawa. However, DondoJack rushes in and takes out a bat from his mouth and says, “This is my ‘sword’” and knocks the two fraccions down.

Szayel is so shock righ now and keeps looking at Pesshe and DondoJack unbelievingly. Pesshe says in a serious tone, “SyazelApollo, you lost because you look down on us as ‘those I’ve beaten before.’ In order to protect Nel-Sama, we didn’t stop training ourselves. Our powers right now are vastly different from before.” Then he jumps to stand on DondoJack’s back who opens his mouth widely and Pesshe himself aims the sword at the same direction.

“Take this and disappear; a new cero that we discovered. Cero Sincronico.”

The scene cuts back to Nelriel again. Now Nnoitora is on floor and badly injured. Nel says is over and he asks back, “How much is it over?” Nelriel replies that not to death (means she will not kill him). But suddenly she changes into a child form again and it stunts everyone there. Nel looks around and asks innocently what happened to her. But Nnoitora slams his foot onto her head and buries her face into the sand.

Nnoitora laughs and says, ‘This is over, Nelriel.”
    It looks like Nel isnt fully recovered from her wound....So, its not Bullshit she transforms back...

and pics