View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 66.67%
  • l4l Great

1 33.33%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bakuman 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

Bakuman 143: "Money and Recycling"

BAKUMAN 143

Enjoy folks!!

Of course Eiji would be the first one to figure it out. Poor Saiko I know he's he wants to have faith in the older mangakas but if he only knew what the hell was going on. Nanamine made his small operation into a even bigger one I see. But still in the end it will all come crashing down on him.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-07-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Eiji!

Also, Nanamine with dat Light-kun look in the end! xD

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    That was awesome!! we all knew it was him What I didn't know was the reason why. Now it turns out it's pressure to be number 1 by a seemingly uncaring father. Sucks for Nanamine, now I don't know how I should feel about him.

But seriously though, a hundred teenagers? This could go wrong in many ways! Nicely paid teens could get rebellious XD
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Came up with a theory!

Spoiler!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    lol interesting theory guy...

also scary because it does align with Nanamine's goals!! :S
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Beer and Music
    Hmm...wow, he's back then. I had a feeling it might have been Nanamine, but at the same time I was like, "Maybe not, just someone else i guess". Wonder how it will go down this time..hopefully something different then going versus Ashirogi Muto

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I do have to admit, while I'm fine with Panty Fight being popular and having a ton of potential...

Nanamine having a massive organization of evil writers and unlimited funds is... really pushing it just a bit, for a series that's supposed to be all realistic and stuff. Certainley the way it was presented here at any rate.

Its kind of like when they introduced a super elaborate escape plan evil orginzation that put a death note on a ROCKET to get it away from the heroes. A lot of the credibility started sliding away.

I hope they don't go too far down this particular road, I love this series too much to watch it turn into a total farce that has nothing to do with what its supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    @daz bonez. I have no problems with the reality of the plot. It hasn't entered into farce-territory as far as I'm concerned. What Nanamine is doing is entirely possible and although it is an extreme, it is quite realistic because when you think about it this is something that could really happen.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Naname still hasn't learnt his lesson, you think he would have seen the light after what happened last time. That pant fight manga seems like a horrible idea i would never read it

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    @daz bonez. I have no problems with the reality of the plot. It hasn't entered into farce-territory as far as I'm concerned. What Nanamine is doing is entirely possible and although it is an extreme, it is quite realistic because when you think about it this is something that could really happen.

Ironically, Nanamine is basically just making his own magazine at this point. He could just go to a publisher and have it printed and the effect would be largely the same... he's actually doing a lot of reasonable and *professional* amount of market testing and editorial.. the problem is he's being insane and vindictive while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Naname still hasn't learnt his lesson, you think he would have seen the light after what happened last time. That pant fight manga seems like a horrible idea i would never read it
    Ahahahahaha...never Heard of Cutey Honey do you dct

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----