Page 32 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1819
  1. #311
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death View Post
    [21:42] <MrDeath> i wonder who would win in a fight NPG or Iridani

    [21:43] <Iridani> i'm not mud wrestling Mr Death

    [21:43] <MrDeath> how about in pudding

    [21:43] <Iridani> nope

    [21:44] <MrDeath> in what then iridani

    [21:44] <Iridani> in nothing MrDeath
    is it just me or did iridani just offer the wrestle NPG in the nude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #312
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    is it just me or did iridani just offer the wrestle NPG in the nude?

    I don't know I will ask her next time, all we have to do is convince NPG to say yeah. Then fly one of them to where the other live at and get a webcam and make it a pay-per view show.

  3. #313
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    is it just me or did iridani just offer the wrestle NPG in the nude?
    Is it just me, or this whole spectacle that everyone is making of themselves because there are women in the irc channel and community forum just pathetic?
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  4. #314
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLionLink View Post
    Is it just me, or this whole spectacle that everyone is making of themselves because there are women in the irc channel and community forum just pathetic?
    Its just you, I have always been pervert.

  5. #315
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    MrDeath, you and i are kindred spirits

    and mll you're just as bad as we are, remember this?

    [23:25] <Mountainlionlink> my penis is like an octopus
    [23:25] <Verixed> you have 8
    [23:25] <Kendoki> It shoots ink to scare away predators?
    [23:25] <Mountainlionlink> yep
    Last edited by thsv; 12-12-2007 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Mountainlionlink needed to be told
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  6. #316
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    MrDeath, you and i are kindred spirits
    If you say so, as long as you don't touch me inappropiately.

  7. #317
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    define inappropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  8. #318
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    anything below the belt.

  9. #319
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    and mll you're just as bad as we are, remember this?

    [23:25] <Mountainlionlink> my penis is like an octopus
    [23:25] <Verixed> you have 8
    [23:25] <Kendoki> It shoots ink to scare away predators?
    [23:25] <Mountainlionlink> yep
    Hey, I have one moment of being a freak and then I'm labeled along with you guys? Sheesh that is just unfair. Plus my comment was funny.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  10. #320
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    yeah and perverted. don't forget perverted Ero-MLL
    Last edited by thsv; 12-12-2007 at 05:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 284
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •