Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Supernatural

No one has started a thread for this awesome show yet. Guess I shall. Who watches this absolutely awesome show. Currently on it's third season things are heating up. Discuss anything about the show right here.

i sorta watch it, i watch it online. i dont get the cw

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

This show is awesome. I love pretty much everything about this show. Hot chicks. Awesome music. Great story. It's hard not to like Sam and Dean.

There was a new episode tonight. I missed it. I'll probably end up watching it by tomorrow, though.

I watch it
    It's really a great show, I especially love the music. Old rock is great.
    The third season hasn't started where I live, really annoying. It probably won't start before this fall.

By the way: I have heard a rumor that the third season will be shorter than the other two, because of the authors refusing to write if they don't get a pay rise. Stupid authors, don't be selfish, think about us, the fans.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I love this so much the brothers r so cool n the demons so evil. I have only watched season1 and 2. Im going to watch season3 when it finishes.

Did anyone see last night's episode, or have been following season 3? Last night's episode (S03E09) was pretty interesting. Ruby revealed some information on Hell and the origin of Demons to Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    By the way: I have heard a rumor that the third season will be shorter than the other two, because of the authors refusing to write if they don't get a pay rise. Stupid authors, don't be selfish, think about us, the fans.
    The writer's strike has been going on for a while now. And it's a bit more complicated than they just want moar monies. They don't get paid at all for the episodes that get aired online or downloaded online. They pretty much want to get paid for the online stuff the same way they get paid for DVD sales. They're sacrificing their pay for now to try and ensure the future of their career and other writers. Although as a viewer, the whole strike business just annoys me to no extent.

There's 3 more new episodes (not counting last night's). If the writer's strike ends before the last episode airs, then the season will continue as planned. If not, then Reaper (great show too) will temporarily take over Supernatural's thursday slot and Supernatural will be on hiatus till who knows when. I don't think the strike will make the season shorter but be postponed. And I highly doubt Supernatural would get canceled since it has a pretty strong fanbase and pulls in viewers at a hard time slot. This is my understanding of the situation as of now.

Hmm.. was a bit more serious than I thought
    oh well, as long as they get what they want soon so they can continue

Well, the writer's strike is over now. Supernatural only has one episode left to air on the 21st of February. But it seems as though the writer's are already back at work, because new episodes are in production and will continue to air weekly starting from the 24th of April.

last weeks was hilarious, with dean dying over and over again. the ways he died got rididulaous and when he was asking about the car accident one.
    " Dean: was it cool, like in the movies?
    Sam: you peed yourself!
    Dean: a man cant keep control of his bladder when he gets hit by a car!"

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I haven't seen that T^T. I can't find all the episodes at the internet so i have to wait.

Which episode was it?