Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    The ending will suck lol - i been reading this for more then 1/3 of my life when it comes to a end idk what i may do :(

However it would be cool to see the thousand sunny finally coming out of some fog after just doing battle with Shiki and his monsters, to see the shores of raftle with non other then black beard and his crew about to reach one piece..

Franky (now much more cyborg) uses his last bit of cola to shoot them onto the island, wrecking the sunny, franky tells luffy its been a honor sailing with him and powers down.

After a minute, luffy/zoro/robin/usopp jump off the wrecked sunny looking towards a huge mountain with nami/sanji/chopper/marguerite/brook/bob/jim/harry fallen during the battle with shiki and his allies, One Piece is all the remaining SH's can cling on to.

Now with black beard on there backs the remaining SH's hurry to the entrance of a underwater cave which only a person with the Will of D can find, as they come to the entrance it was too late, Lafitte had finally caught up to them hell bent on holding them as long as possible for BB the catch up.

The battle between the remaining SH's and Lafitte is a quick one.. or would be if not for Lafitte obtaining the go-go fruit, with it he is able to hold out long enough.. just .. long enough, as luffy finally delivers 1 blow (the final blow) the remaining BB pirates teach/Shiryu/Auger/jesus come out of the hedges.... (the rest had been killed by the red haired pirates during the shiki battle)

As teach and luffy glair at each other luffy laments that teach being a fake D could never open the entrance to one piece, with that teach laughs and says 'WHY DO YOU THINK I TOOK WHITEBEARDS FRUIT HAHAHAHA! - THERES NO STRUCTURE ON EARTH I CANT OPEN!'

Before another word is said the SH's leap into action, usopp, whos now a brave warrior of the sea .. and finally using a gun, takes 3 well aimed shots to take auger down, however jesus steps in the way blocking all 3 shots, his head is so thick the bullets bounce off.

To Be Continued...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    this isn't a thread on when you think it'll end, you're supposed to come up with your own ending...i thought it was obvious...
    well yeah but no one really cares how it ends right now because its so far away and most of us dont even want to think of it ending at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    are you seriously that dumb? i said that this isn't a thread for how/when it'll end. this is supposed to be a fun thread where people can make up their own endings for one piece. do you understand now? or do i need to type more simpler?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

OP final battle: A fight to the death between cross777 and One Piece.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair View Post
    Okay anyone want to share their opinion on how OP will end?

I think it'll end with an all out battle between the straw hats, yonkou, World Government, Shicibukai, and Dragon's group of revolutionaries and who ever wins becomes King!
    are you seriously that dumb? i said that this isn't a thread for how/when it'll end. this is supposed to be a fun thread where people can make up their own endings for one piece. do you understand now? or do i need to type more simpler?
    there is nothing that says that in the topic of the thread, but if thats the real topic of the thread shouldn't this be in the fan fiction section
    OP final battle: A fight to the death between cross777 and One Piece.
    well looks like i will become pirate king LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The guy who started this thread clearly asked people how they thought it would end, so no, it should be right here otherwise it would've been graveyarded. but i guess you probably know more than the mods

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

The guy who started this thread clearly asked people how they thought it would end, so no, it should be right here otherwise it would've been graveyarded. but i guess you probably know more than the mods
    now you just contradicting your self, first you said this was a thread where people can make up there own endings for one piece, now your saying its a thread for how they think it will end, witch you said B4 that it was not. so make up your mind one piece. but since this thread is what i thought it was in the first place, what i said B4 about it being to far away for people to really want to talk about is valid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

People saying how it will end and them making up their ending is like the exact same thing.
    And do you think that i don't know that one piece is far from over? no, but i thought that we could all have some fun and read everybody's "vision" if you will, on One Piece's ending
    Last edited by One Piece; 07-26-2010 at 09:13 PM.

Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    One Piece is unpredictable.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

yeah i can agree with that 100% LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]