Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men

X-Men

The next Marvel Anime hits the web!

Episode 1
    http://www.animecrazy.net/x-men-2011-episode-1/

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Madhouse is at it again. First ep was good...can't wait for the real action to start. I already like this wolverine more than the other one from the Wolverine series.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Great first episode.

Wolverine definitely looks way better in this than he looked in the Wolverine series. Beast looks to much like a dog in the face to me but its no biggie. I wonder what Madhouse will do next.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It looks splendid, especially the beast .

The silver - red helmet guy in the credits (before Mystique ?), who is it (that's not silver samurai, right ?) and the one guy at the opening... was that Spawn ?

Storm is looking smokin~...
    Wolverine does look way better in this series indeed.
    can't w8 for the next ep for some action.

like that they used his X force costume. but IDK. i mean its cool and i liked it but............................... NO GAMBIT. WTF :( i just hope we see more x men characters at some point. i mean i need at least more than ten x men idk. its good looks good to reminds me of ghost in the shell. but ill hold judgment in till the add some depth. but for now +100
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    like that they used his X force costume. but IDK. i mean its cool and i liked it but............................... NO GAMBIT. WTF :( i just hope we see more x men characters at some point. i mean i need at least more than ten x men idk. its good looks good to reminds me of ghost in the shell. but ill hold judgment in till the add some depth. but for now +100
    More than 10 ? That can be hard as it seems this is going to have 12 episodes (like all others).

yeah ten. its going to be a cool series either way but 12 episodes or not if they do not show the depth of the X men franchise or at least open the door by the end of the season this series will not be that special.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Madhouse is at it again. First ep was good...can't wait for the real action to start. I already like this wolverine more than the other one from the Wolverine series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great first episode.

Wolverine definitely looks way better in this than he looked in the Wolverine series. Beast looks to much like a dog in the face to me but its no biggie. I wonder what Madhouse will do next.
    Surprised at this. He might look decent, but having him snarling so much is kind of a waste. With Jean, I doubt we would see much of the feral Wolverine.

I think this might be a little more based on the more recent, and Astonishing X-men series based on how Beast is illustrated and their costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Storm is looking smokin~...
    Wolverine does look way better in this series indeed.
    can't w8 for the next ep for some action.
    And it's kind of impossible to not have her be smokin'! Still, I've seen her drawn better. Slightly disappointing.

Have to say, I see the possible problem with Japanese adaptations of American comics, of focusing to much on the technology, and giving kind of too technology advanced villains instead of some of the more unique, or mutant related villains.

Ironically, although I haven't checked it out yet, that's the reason I think they might be better suited with greater potential to do the Iron Man series as an anime, with much better results.

well the reason why the wolverine and the x men tanked is because it had wolverine in front of the x men LOL. we need another true x men series again. this one is good but it needs to branch out more with the characters.

now i think they should just do a straight forward x men series. starts one up at the messiah complex and go from there. but a straight X men series will do just as well as the other b4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]