43. You may not vote on this poll

33 76.74%

7 16.28%

0 0%

0 0%

3 6.98%
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Blunt: The non best friend killing way may not be all that un common.... look at the story Madara told Sauske about him and his brother, he said that after training and battle he and his brother unlocked their MS...he didnt mention anything about them killing their best friends. he may have been telling the truth about that as he told the truth about Itachi
    He didn't mention it explicitly, but it was implied that somebody died for them to get it, evidenced by a bloodstained panel soon after he said that line. This was in Itachi's story about Madara and his brother, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    He didn't mention it explicitly, but it was implied that somebody died for them to get it, evidenced by a bloodstained panel soon after he said that line. This was in Itachi's story about Madara and his brother, by the way.
    Thanks for the clarification afro! I'll re read the chapt and see whats up

So many intresting things poped up from this chapter.

Itachi planned once sasuke takes his eye for the transplant and confronts naruto, he'll get caught in shui's genjutsu to force sasuke to protect konoha. Also this explains why Madara obeyed by itachi's deal to not attack konoha, he was afraid he would be truned into konoha fanboy, lol that would be the worst for Madara. He would rather die I think LOLOL.

Not a powerup for naruto per say i guess, but he wasted the gift on himself for another 10 years. With the exception of harasihrama's chakra apparaently could activate it again instead of waiting for 10 years. Obviosly this the reason why Danzo(had one of shusi's eye) need harasihrama's cells too, not just for all the sharingan's in his arm. Even danzo with harashrima's cells could only use it once a day. Naruto could possibly fuel shui's eye for another try against sasuke in the future since his chakra did react with zetsu and yamato's and hence harasihrama's.

Danzo took one, we dont know if he stole it or simply gave it to Danzo. Danzo looks hes involved in his death, Itachi didnt like danzo for reason I guess.
    And gave the other to Itachi. Having no eye gives you a quick death according to databook Izuna also died with no eyes. Intresting coincedence, the uchiha being selfless for once or should I say twice lol.

But Madara I think will step in cancel the shui's genjutsu it has been hinted to be done before. Ao's with the byukgan fought shuisi this indirectly put the byukgan back in the manga in the revalvent section.

Also some things about edo tensei is revealed, its looking like you revive people during their final moments of their death. Nagato was revived when overwhelmed his powers and got white hair.

Now he's back to normal form and even absorbed some chakra from naruto and dosen't look skinny any more and back to his younger self before he got paralyised from using gedo mazo. Also muu and the 2nd muzikage have memories of their final battle that killed them both.

This chapter seems to foreshadow why Madara with harahisma's powers spells doom for the world the way this is going. This chapter oddly enough has put more question marks about harasihma now, makes you wonder how broken this guy must have been. Afterall Madara was willing to almost die fro harasihrama's powers.

Nagato looking young again is nice to see, he been fighting handicaped ever since we first saw him and the pains. Not looking good for Itachi, Nagato can steal souls so Itachi needs to be careful if he intends to continue on helping Naruto.

Just remember Kabuto can cancel Edo tensei, so things get out of hand with Nagato and itachi, Kabuto can just undo the techniue. I think though this a good chance for a fight real fight between Sharingan vs Rinnegan. They had one already but that just kakashi, so this will be a good gage to see how far the sharingan can go with the rinnegan.

True things are not going kabuto's way, but lets face it has found out more info about rare powers like shusi's eye.

To fair i fell all these edo tenseis are just smoke screens to kabuto true goal anyway.

I think it would be more intresting to see madara's reaction to this. Also capturing naruto for madara would be a 2 in 1 now. Remember the eye is only triggered at the moment for iatchi's eyes.

But this does open the doors for Naruto to use shuis's eye on Madara by activating it with his simular chakra to zetsu/yamato and therefore harashiramas chakra.

But knowing how haxxed madara is in general wouldnt surprise me if he found a way around shuis's genjutsu by now.
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-04-2011 at 09:24 AM.

I thought that it had been determined a while back that it was the severe emotional push that unlocked the MS, not just something as specific as killing your friend. Obviously, killing someone you truly considered your friend would qualify for that, but so could other desperate situations, like seeing a comrade killed in front of you.

Three pages deep after an epic chapter and still no Rokudaime? Someone please find out if he's passed out in front of his computer after what he just read.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    This chapter oddly enough has put more question marks about harasihma now, makes you wonder how broken this guy must have been.
    Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-A-B no Jutsu! It's a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Human path pulls souls out. And it restored Nagato because the reason he was like that was from using up all his chakra, which is what he died from.
    Thanks for the refresher and clarification! I no reading comprehension good...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

So it is an unique MS jutsu ;P, though it belongs to Shisui (he must have lost his right eye in sleep, because I didn't see anyone to match Shisui in roots).

Now, I need to wonder what's up with Kakashi's MS, why can he use it at will, more easily than Danzou who had Hashirama's cells, is it because Shisui's eyes are THAT special, or just that Kakashi was the one who activated it first, so it reacts normaly to his chakras ?

I see that longevity indeed came from the bijuu, but if Nagato recovered his health and youth with just that little portion of Hachibi's chakra, then how long was So6p prolonging his life with a full power of 10-tails ?? Could So6p even do it with the Jyubi ? Or was his power to strong or foul to use it like that, perhaps it even shortened his lifespan ?

Next chapter, it's going to be Susanoo vs Shinra Tensei, Pretha and Human path's power; wonder with one will work the best against the 3 MS jutsu.

Yet again, I have to wonder about Susanoo, is it an universal MS jutsu, that can be activate by mastering both MS jutsus with each person may have a different set ? Because Tobi said it's rare to awaken it and you need first to master both jutsus from both eyes, to unlock it. This would mean that there were other Susanoo users.

It's also possible that all Uchiha gain similar MS jutsus, but their strenght differ from each person, like Sasuke's weak MS genjutsu, Itachi's Tsukuyomi and now Shisui's Kotoamatsukami (although it seems that Shisui could cast it from both of his eyes (?), so he might not have more MS jutsus).

Wow! wooowwww....!! This is just awesome! I personally though so.. how dare you to revive Itachi and Nagato?? How dare you!

Itachi's plan was perfect...!!!!!!! PERFECT!! OMG, he is awesome, now my favorite!!!

Nagoto got his youth back? This will be a problem. But, be not afraid the alliance have itachi on their side!!!

DAMN!! Itachi is frightening person yet so cool. To plan tat much ahead knowing what sasuke will end up doing. but he ended up using the jutsu on him instead. Well now that nagato is revived and under complete control he is about to unleash his full power, all 7 paths i him and all.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Man so itachi planned once sasuke takes his eye for the transplant, he'll get shui's genjutsu to force sasuke to protect konoha. Not a powerup for naruto persay i guess. So he wasted the gift until for another 10 years.

With the exception of harasihrama's chakra that apparaently could activate it again instead of waiting for 10 years. Madara with harahisma's powers seems to spell doom for the world the way this is going. But who knows Naruto's chakra has reacted with zetsu and therefore harashirama's chakra.

This chapter oddly enough has put more question marks about harasihma now, makes you wonder how broken this guy must have been.
    Maybe Naruto's new life-force emanating Kyuubi chakra will be the answer to using Shisui's eye again. I'm willing to bet that Naruto and Hashirama are like pound for pound even when it comes to chakra/life force.