Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll

33 76.74%

7 16.28%

0 0%

0 0%

3 6.98%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Wow. From any other character, that plan for peace would have been convoluted and extreme Out-of-Kishi's-Ass-no-Jutsu. Coming from Itachi, however, and it's just another day in the life. I'd REALLY like to see him engage Shikamaru in a non-Sharingan enabled battle. They are both too intelligent to exist.

Also, what the hell does Human Path do again? And how did taking Bee's chakra restore Nagato to full youthful health?!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Wow. From any other character, that plan for peace would have been convoluted and extreme Out-of-Kishi's-Ass-no-Jutsu. Coming from Itachi, however, and it's just another day in the life. I'd REALLY like to see him engage Shikamaru in a non-Sharingan enabled battle. They are both too intelligent to exist.

Also, what the hell does Human Path do again? And how did taking Bee's chakra restore Nagato to full youthful health?!
    Human path pulls souls out. And it restored Nagato because the reason he was like that was from using up all his chakra, which is what he died from.

damn that was cool. Finally the crow was explained and I liked the explanation it shed a bit more light on the life and times of Shisui. I can't believe Shisui had a Mangekyou as well, who did he have to kill to get that ?!?!

I'm intrigued about the part about Nagato becoming complete. I wonder if that is something that will help him free himself of ET like Itachi did.
    The bit where Itachi said Shisui's mangekyou can only be activated every 10 years without Hashirama's chakra - wtf? I guess that's another reason why Danzou had Hashirama's cells implanted in his body but was Itachi hinting that Naruto's chakra is similar enough to the first Hokage's that the eye in the crow can use that super duper mangekyou genjutsu without the ten year wait?
    At least it's crystal clear why Kabuto got a stiffy when he heard about shisui's eye - to make sure Madara doesn't get that eye and use that kickass genjustu to control Kabuto and make him release Edo Tensei when he wants him to.

Really Nice chapter!!

Orochimaru is flipping out...Itachi is immortal now!! until Nagato suck his soul...

I think Naruto is going to withstand Nagato's attack or Itachi is going to jump in....

Naruto is immune to Sasuke eyes. I'm wondering how Kishi is going to turn that around...

I'm with the impression that Kabuto is trying to get Shisui's eye from Naruto.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DID NAGATO JUST REVIVE HIMSELF?

If he did, I CALLED IT!

haha. Awesome chapter.

Will read again.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    damn that was cool. Finally the crow was explained and I liked the explanation it shed a bit more light on the life and times of Shisui. I can't believe Shisui had a Mangekyou as well, who did he have to kill to get that ?!?!

I'm intrigued about the part about Nagato becoming complete. I wonder if that is something that will help him free himself of ET like Itachi did.
    The bit where Itachi said Shisui's mangekyou can only be activated every 10 years without Hashirama's chakra - wtf? I guess that's another reason why Danzou had Hashirama's cells implanted in his body but was Itachi hinting that Naruto's chakra is similar enough to the first Hokage's that the eye in the crow can use that super duper mangekyou genjutsu without the ten year wait?
    At least it's crystal clear why Kabuto got a stiffy when he heard about shisui's eye - to make sure Madara doesn't get that eye and use that kickass genjustu to control Kabuto and make him release Edo Tensei when he wants him to.
    Also, I think both Shisui and Itachi found a way to unlock the Mangekyo without killing someone, like Kakashi did. We believed Itachi killed Shisui for it, but it seems that may not be the case. It seems that Shisui was just as peace loving as itachi was.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Also, I think both Shisui and Itachi found a way to unlock the Mangekyo without killing someone, like Kakashi did. We believed Itachi killed Shisui for it, but it seems that may not be the case. It seems that Shisui was just as peace loving as itachi was.
    yeah it looks like a bloodless mangekyou is likely, Kishi is gonna have to come up with a good explanation. I'm guessing the killing your best friend method must be the quickest or easiest way to get it.

Huhuhu... That was well played, Itachi. Well played, indeed. He flipped the script on everyone. It wasn't a counter to any MS techniques at all. How fucking prepared are you, Itachi? Now, we have an immortal Itachi running around the battlefield. Which only means that an Itachi/Sasuke meetup is bound to happen one last time. I've always thought this before, and now I think it's absolutely true: When Itachi appears, Plot happens. It sure is something how a person not a main character, like Itachi, can move the plot forward on his own.

I say, we must be due for a Shisui flashback sometime soon. He's clearly a member of Root which would be the best way for Danzo to get close to him. Come on, Kishi. Spill the beans on the history between Itachi and Shisui.

Blunt: The non best friend killing way may not be all that un common.... look at the story Madara told Sauske about him and his brother, he said that after training and battle he and his brother unlocked their MS...he didnt mention anything about them killing their best friends. he may have been telling the truth about that as he told the truth about Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by doki doki View Post
    I hope Itachi wields Susanoo soon.
    I agree, Susanoo would be an epic way to seal Nagato.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off