Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thunder Cats

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    For those that are still watching this, it seems that "animeflavor.com" has about 13 episodes posted to it website. You may want to check that site out. And yes, Panthero is a BAMF.

Nevermind, it only has up to episode 6 previews for the time being. But, I definitely like this new thundercats series. All 5 episodes can be viewed at the site I mentioned above.
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 08-27-2011 at 01:53 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Why didn't anyone tell me that the series had started...

I wonder how long it will take for them to figure out they just gotta destroy Mumm-ra's statues in that pyramid to get rid of him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    hopefully they wont figure it out too soon because that'll mean the series will end just as quick as it started. Let it have some time to play out. Let Lionel have time to become "Lionel"
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid