Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Izanami

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    First off: Hilarious Minato/Kushina picture. I've thought of that exact scenario before... the "fastest ninja in the world" paired with the chick with the highest stamina can only lead to suffering in the bedroom, but at least Naruto's got the makings to be a real stud when you combine the two.

Second, I think space/time may be linked to the Sharingan for several reasons. The bending of time/reality seems akin to bending the form an object takes, not too different from how Genjutsu can alter one's perception of reality. Tsukuyomi forces the victim to experience multiple days' worth of suffering within a brief moment. Sasuke was able to take control of Orochimaru's alternate dimension by using his basic Sharingan genjutsu. Even the nature of the Sharingan's enhanced reflexes can be seen as experiencing "time" on a different level than everyone else... the Sharingan users literally see the opponent's movements before they happen.

I think the Sharingan's powers over Genjutsu, which are based on altering one's perception of reality, stem from the essence of all spiritual energies in the Narutoverse, providing a concept and design out of imagination. Space/time jutsu, which bends the laws or current state of reality, must also be heavily based on spiritual energies, although unlike pure Genjutsu it has actual, physical effects on reality. However, the Sharingan is the only tool that can perfectly synchronize Genjutsu with reality, giving it a vastly superior control over space/time jutsu as well.
    No, it's more reasonable to belive that it comes from physical energies, as the only known time-space users, were Tobirama (a senju), Minato (he was a hokage, so his rather closer to the senju), Kakashi (a hokage candidate) and Tobi (who posses senju genes from the first).

Though, I belive it's actually one of the powers that have close to perfect blending of spiritual and physical energies (this as well would explain why Tobi can use it). Gravity and time-space ninjutsu, could be consider a superior element, only seen from people who excel at both energies.

Tobirama, Minato, Kakashi, the 3 of them are closer to senju (well one of them is ;p), but doesn't posses that great stamina (compared to some senju/uzumaki monsters ;p), but they excel more at technique and speed, and 2 of them have been shown to be capable of using a genjutsu (although Kakashi's genjutsu talent seems to be lesser than Tobirama's, but he backs it up with his sharingan). It's only reasonable to belive that only people capable of handling both energies can use time-space ninjutsu, just like Tobi, who certainly has both of them.

Was Tobi really talking about a new jutsu and not about that the EMS is a new doujutsu (not a jutsu like amaterasu but an eye jutsu like byakugan) ?

First off: Hilarious Minato/Kushina picture. I've thought of that exact scenario before... the "fastest ninja in the world" paired with the chick with the highest stamina can only lead to suffering in the bedroom, but at least Naruto's got the makings to be a real stud when you combine the two.

Second, I think space/time may be linked to the Sharingan for several reasons. The bending of time/reality seems akin to bending the form an object takes, not too different from how Genjutsu can alter one's perception of reality. Tsukuyomi forces the victim to experience multiple days' worth of suffering within a brief moment. Sasuke was able to take control of Orochimaru's alternate dimension by using his basic Sharingan genjutsu. Even the nature of the Sharingan's enhanced reflexes can be seen as experiencing "time" on a different level than everyone else... the Sharingan users literally see the opponent's movements before they happen.

I think the Sharingan's powers over Genjutsu, which are based on altering one's perception of reality, stem from the essence of all spiritual energies in the Narutoverse, providing a concept and design out of imagination. Space/time jutsu, which bends the laws or current state of reality, must also be heavily based on spiritual energies, although unlike pure Genjutsu it has actual, physical effects on reality. However, the Sharingan is the only tool that can perfectly synchronize Genjutsu with reality, giving it a vastly superior control over space/time jutsu as well.
    Thanks on the compliment on the picture xD.

Anyways, nice explanation on the link between the space technique and the sharingan. I support your theory.

Just a thought but if Madara can use Izanagi and has EMS and has both the Uchiha and Senju powers in him,wouldn't we already have been able to see Izanami? Unless, Izanami is going to awaken first through Sasuke's EMS for w.e. reason.

Maybe that's another reason why Madara wants Sasuke, to obtain the Izanami.

Idk i'm not sure correct me on anything if i'm wrong.

ROFL POOR KUSHINA

Well, Izanagi is also certainly capable of destruction. Being able to create a Bijuu makes it about the most (potentially) destructive technique imaginable.
    It CREATES. It does not actually directly cause destruction. The whole bijuu causing massive destuction, was indirect.

I also believe that the sharingan is somewhat related to the space time ninjutsu. Look at Kakashi's kamui.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    It CREATES. It does not actually directly cause destruction. The whole bijuu causing massive destuction, was indirect.

I also believe that the sharingan is somewhat related to the space time ninjutsu. Look at Kakashi's kamui.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisengan6 View Post
    Thanks on the compliment on the picture xD.

Anyways, nice explanation on the link between the space technique and the sharingan. I support your theory.

Just a thought but if Madara can use Izanagi and has EMS and has both the Uchiha and Senju powers in him,wouldn't we already have been able to see Izanami? Unless, Izanami is going to awaken first through Sasuke's EMS for w.e. reason.

Maybe that's another reason why Madara wants Sasuke, to obtain the Izanami.

Idk i'm not sure correct me on anything if i'm wrong.
    The jutsu obviously has some really high risks, if the jutsu has never been used by Madara. Maybe Izanagi is better then Izanami, lol.

Or Madara isn't simply aware of the jutsu, but he knows everything. Or it might not be EMS related.. I really don't know.

u know izanamo could be even to naruto next chapter who knows, itachi gift is about to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    u know izanamo could be even to naruto next chapter who knows, itachi gift is about to be revealed.
    Haha. You're a funny dude. That's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    LMAO, If it does.. I'm going to be stunned. There's a 99.99% chance of that not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Haha. You're a funny dude. That's not happening.
    He might not be so far from the truth as much as you think. The crow that came from Naruto's mouth has a new sharingan design, it's possible that it already posses an unique MS jutsu, even though it has different form, if it will posses one special MS jutsu, then I would jump to conclusion that all non-Uchiha MS-users get one different MS technique (if we consider Tobi's words that it's rare to awaken Susanoo, when you need the first 2 MS jutsus to do it (?), then it would mean that most Uchiha MS users had the same jutsus).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He might not be so far from the truth as much as you think. The crow that came from Naruto's mouth has a new sharingan design, it's possible that it already posses an unique MS jutsu, even though it has different form, if it will posses one special MS jutsu, then I would jump to conclusion that all non-Uchiha MS-users get one different MS technique (if we consider Tobi's words that it's rare to awaken Susanoo, when you need the first 2 MS jutsus to do it (?), then it would mean that most Uchiha MS users had the same jutsus).
    Well, my comment has more to do with the technique (if it's some kind of MS jutsu-type attack) being the so-called Izanami. Whether it's an entirely new MS technique altogether (which I doubt) is not what I'm arguing for. It can be anything as long as it's not Izanami. But! I don't believe this crow houses any such technique at all. That is my real stance on the subject.

I have suspected for awhile that Madara's eye of the Moon plan is only step 1 in his goals.

Step 2 would be using a justu to recreate the world and I have suspected this may be Izanami. Once everyone is under his genjutsu control he can manipulate their chakra and he will kill everyone then use their chakra energies to reform the world in his own image using Izanagi.

Death and Rebirth the final end goal of Uchiha Madara!!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you