• OK

2 28.57%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
  • BAD

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Natsu eating another plot magic... sheesh...

I'm surprised how good Laxus put a fight against Hades. He gave Hades more trouble than Makarov himself (though maybe Hades know all of Makarov's moves so it's easier to fight him). I wonder how Gildartz would fare.
    So damn annoying. Every damn arc is so repetitive...it's either Natsu and character X or Natsu taking on the final boss with some sort of hax armor that he has no business having. If what kuroihikari said is right though, it could make things a little more reasonable lol.

well bleach is kinda the same then I dont hear that much whining there, always Ichigo vs the big guy, and he always unlock something new:

Shika, Bankai, Hollofication, Control his hollowfication, Master his hollowfication, his "true" hollowform, final getsuga tensou

Natsu is the main character + he is obviously damn special

At least Ichigo beats his opponents using powers within him and not from powers of other people or things. And that is what the most frustrating thing about it. Yes he's the main character and supposed to win but not like this. He haven't even improved that much. At chapter 245, Guys like Ichigo and Luffy already have managed to defeat Kenpachi and Crocodile using their own strength. Natsu haven't even beaten the same level of competition without the help of outside source. If he really is special he should have been winning fights on his own by now. If eating others magic is what makes him special then sure I can understand. It's bad story telling though.
    Last edited by arisart; 07-30-2011 at 03:39 PM.

sig made by me

yeah thats kinda true, the manga will probably end by Natsu eats the sun and then defeats the last boss lol

Mashima TROLLED !! All them Laxus fans! How you end it like this, would had been a better having Natsu fight along side him 2v1 . But this really....again...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    hahahhahahaha...i know Cross is crying right now under his sheeth....Lol

Lmao.

Just when I thought powerups couldn't get more bullshit than Tomorrow's Power Today.

I'm literally laughing out loud as I think about this chapter.

This is Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    hahahhahahaha...i know Cross is crying right now under his sheeth....Lol

Lmao.

Just when I thought powerups couldn't get more bullshit than Tomorrow's Power Today.

I'm literally laughing out loud as I think about this chapter.

This is Fairy Tail.
    LOL sheeth huh LOL

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheeth

any way it was not a bad chapter at all. its the way, it is and if all you guys can see is that natsu got another temporary power up than thats your loss. it had a great fight scene and great emotion. luxas also was epic and came off looking awesome at the end of the chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was a great chapter, don't get trolled. Luxus gave quite a fight and they really needed something new.

Remember daz hates 95% of manga chapters out there. Her opinions aren't exactly standard-material.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I'm amazed by how Mashimi can draw fan service in a very subtle way. Other mangakas draw fan service as if shouting to the world "THIS IS FAN SERVICE!" Almost all of the panels showing Lucy are in one way or another fan service. hihihi
    As a girl i know who reads this in real life said he has more fan service then even the average shonen manga but hes so suddle about about it that noone really notices. He doesnt make it stand out and it is sometimes a bit borderline ecchi but when he does it its almost as if it flows with the story

This was the best way for Laxus to come back because it was the best way to show redemption if he had just won or fought with Natsu it wouldnt have mattered as much as him sacrificing himself for the betterment of fairy tail
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    well bleach is kinda the same then I dont hear that much whining there, always Ichigo vs the big guy, and he always unlock something new:

Shika, Bankai, Hollofication, Control his hollowfication, Master his hollowfication, his "true" hollowform, final getsuga tensou

Natsu is the main character + he is obviously damn special
    Lmao. For some reason I found this hilarious I really really hope Jaiden and Leat see that
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar