2 28.57%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
  • BAD

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapters 245 Discussion and 246 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time for Natsu to ride the lightning.

Laxus' reinstatement should be all but confirmed as of now. Raven Tail is a good bet as to what's next after Hades is dealt with. Zeref is the real threat now.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

yeah natus i doubt will flat out win but enough to get out alive and put some beat down on him. i agree laxus is back at least i hope as the new master. next chapter should be great and i hope wendy gets healing laxus ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm amazed by how Mashimi can draw fan service in a very subtle way. Other mangakas draw fan service as if shouting to the world "THIS IS FAN SERVICE!" Almost all of the panels showing Lucy are in one way or another fan service. hihihi
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Natsu eating another plot magic... sheesh...

I'm surprised how good Laxus put a fight against Hades. He gave Hades more trouble than Makarov himself (though maybe Hades know all of Makarov's moves so it's easier to fight him). I wonder how Gildartz would fare.

sig made by me

I think Mashima is trying to make it more apparent that Natsu is a special kind of dragon slayer. It seems that if he wanted to, he can digest most types of flowing magic (The Aetherion, That black fire, and now lightning)

Maybe it's linked to why Zeref is looking for him.

Fairy Tail chapter 245

It's just too awesome. I can't express in words. THIS is how all the chapters should be like. Lightning Fire dragon slayer, i never though of something like this... and yet this the top of awesomeness
    Can't wait for chapter 246

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I think Mashima is trying to make it more apparent that Natsu is a special kind of dragon slayer. It seems that if he wanted to, he can digest most types of flowing magic (The Aetherion, That black fire, and now lightning)

Maybe it's linked to why Zeref is looking for him.
    Plausible and I hope it is but we've seen this thing far too many times now and it's really getting annoying. Zeref said Natsu is the only one who could stop him so maybe in the end he wants Natsu to eat his magic and burn it in his body.

sig made by me

^what he said. (i also hope it is, cause it is indeed getting annoying)
    Dunno about natsu eating zeref's magic, but perhaps u're right.

Great chapter!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,