View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Hybrid View

Bakuman 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

Bakuman 142: "Newcomers And Veterans"

LOL! Yoshida is so evil. He got both Hiramaru and Nakai under his thumb. Damn Nanamine, what point is he trying to prove.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-29-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I am kinda hating on what's happening.

"You can't go wrong with being fooled by Yoshida" haha that cracked me up.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    loooool oh Yoshida, you're too funny, he's sooo open about tricking those two
    And did I mention I already despise this old-people trend?! What on earth is Nanamine trying to do?! Could it be that HE is the one helping write their stories? I mean come on, how can a bunch of old men, after years of lame stories, suddenly improve their story-telling so much that one goes and gets serialized in what seems like an instant??! (wow that was a long question )
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I bet Eiji will be the first one to notice similarity in writing styles and then Ashirogi Muta next. Heh...I must admit, the old people plan is unprecedented and really genius.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Finished it. Whoever that editor was... the one that spoke up... He gets 100 points. I was losing my sanity a bit as I thought everyone was like "OMGsoInteresting!" Kaya gets some points too, because she's actually cool.

Personally, I doubt that Aoki even has a sister. It wouldn't be the first time that Yoshida's lied to get Hiramaru to work.

So, basically,the old geezer manga is like Ikkitousen.

Edit: Naaah, Ikkitousen is a panty flashing manga.

and why does the Bakuamn section was so goddamn quiet..come on guys..this manga is great..sheesh..looks like it`s hard to get ppl interested unless it`s a Flashy Battle manga.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    You know, you're totally right. Although Bakuman has a lot of viewers and fans it doesn't get much in terms of comments...which is weird. I'm thinking people don't really have much to say until it's the end of the arc, and then they go and discuss what happened throughout.

Personally though, I recently started reading Bakuman and couldn't help but comment. For example, how can you not comment about how a 50 year old man got 10+ editors to start arguing among themselves?? I thought that was funny lol

And I agree, Aoki most likely doesn't have a sister!! That's just Yoshida's evil side. Remember how Hiramaru states "Good things happen if you believe Yoshida"?? (paraphrased)
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

^You mean member comments? Yeah I've noticed that with the big three, most of the time fans come up with excellent predictions or elaborate theories. I will try for Bakuman! *Cough Cough*

..yeah I got nothing

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

To be fair, most of the comments in the "popular manga" are mainly people bitching about the chapter where as for bakuman there is none of that.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?