• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippūden 221-222: "Storage/The Five Kage's Decision"

Last edited by Xerenix; 09-21-2011 at 12:12 PM.

The reverse toad deepthroat and the regular toad deepthroat.The Kabuto part was really cool.He was missing for ages;his voice is cool and he really rocks in the first episode.

Filler episode next week!? Son a b****!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Okey.. like many others; I don't stream my Naruto episodes.. but there's a delay today with episode 221. Naruto Shippuuden Episode 222 is already ripped with two formats; 720P and 480P from Horrible Subs.

- Naruto Shippuuden Horrible Subs episode 221, is only out in 480P. 720P is from Anime Subber: Narutoverse.

Anyways, below the two links for both episodes:

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 221: http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-221/
    Naruto Shippuuden Episode 222: http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-222/

You welcome.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

woot woot, double episode release, sweet. hey Xerenix, mind updating the post will ya, thanks

ty Bomba for the download links

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Filler episode next week!? Son a b****!
    lmao, man, i misread your post and thought it said "Final episode next week" I was like wtf, they stopping production of naruto anime? nooooooooooooooooooo. LOL
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    woot woot, double episode release, sweet. hey Xerenix, mind updating the post will ya, thanks
    Sorry, going on a trip over the weekend so i was busy packing and fixing things today so didn't really have time to look for the torrents but i've updated the post with AnimeUltima version links which looks to be a CR rip too so it has the same quality and stuff like HS.

Awesome stuff and yes they have to add fillers here and there where they can to keep space between the Anime and Manga.

Makes you wonder all over again about that mystery coffin! " Dont worry I have't told anyone" I still wonder what does that line mean????

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    lmao, man, i misread your post and thought it said "Final episode next week" I was like wtf, they stopping production of naruto anime? nooooooooooooooooooo. LOL
    LOL! My reaction would have been worse qnd it would have been larger and in bold letters.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Awesome stuff and yes they have to add fillers here and there where they can to keep space between the Anime and Manga.

Makes you wonder all over again about that mystery coffin! " Dont worry I have't told anyone" I still wonder what does that line mean????
    Seeing that part animated confirmed my suspicions that the coffin contains Madaras original form, im pretty much 90% sure its him at this stage.

Did anyone else notice when the Raikage smashes into the room when Bee is getting dressed in his Enka gear, when they leave the room there was posters with pictures of Naruto about to rasengan something all over the walls......Bit wierd, unless they are trying to tie the story in with the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Seeing that part animated confirmed my suspicions that the coffin contains Madaras original form, im pretty much 90% sure its him at this stage.

Did anyone else notice when the Raikage smashes into the room when Bee is getting dressed in his Enka gear, when they leave the room there was posters with pictures of Naruto about to rasengan something all over the walls......Bit wierd, unless they are trying to tie the story in with the movie.
    Good catch, I never noticed the posters. Are they replicas of actual posters?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !