Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    i was told that, that "trailer" was probably for the new game
    Nope its for the movie.

Edit: Well found out to today that the 7 minute and 49 sec. trailer of Mortal Kombat was actually made by the director to sell to Warner Bros his idea for a re-imagined Mortal Kombat film. So there it is.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-10-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    The first one came out in 2008 like Aga bomba said and Ip Man 2 came out in April in Hong Kong and Australia don't know if it came out here yet.

Here the trailer for the second one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGM3Caws838
    you can watch ip man2 here

http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=32511

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post

Thanks for the link will check it out later.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    bankai that ain't no trailer. its not gonna be a movie i'm shocked to its just a short movie
    .. It is. It's going to be a movie, but the reason why they brought that up, was all because of the new Mortal Kombat game, MK 9. Mortal Kombat 9 is based on that movie.. so yea; I can't WAIT for this epic game.

There were 3 games that kept me playing Sega and SNES for soo many years; Super Mario bros 3 and Mortal Kombat 1 and 2. Mortal Kombat is IMO by far the best fighting game ever. Street Fighter is also great, but I didn't like the fact that there's no blood and brutal fatalities like MK.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post

thanks, i been looking for that movie
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    Awesome trailer for Mortal Kombat: Rebirth
    Also, rumors that Threshold is working on remaking the original Mortal Kombat movie, thing is, they don't know if they are working with WB or by themselves.

I will always say that the best video game made into movie was Mortal Kombat. The quality and special effects, amazing for it's time and the acting wasn't that bad, but the main thing, I have a really soft spot for that movie. Fond memory of going to the movies when i was 4 to see it, ever since that day, I've loved the film.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Awesome trailer for Mortal Kombat: Rebirth
    Also, rumors that Threshold is working on remaking the original Mortal Kombat movie, thing is, they don't know if they are working with WB or by themselves.

I will always say that the best video game made into movie was Mortal Kombat. The quality and special effects, amazing for it's time and the acting wasn't that bad, but the main thing, I have a really soft spot for that movie. Fond memory of going to the movies when i was 4 to see it, ever since that day, I've loved the film.
    I couldn't agree more,.. first Mortal Kombat movie was released in 1995.. I was 9 years old, but it was so freakin good! I was playing MK when I was 7-8 years old, because my brother had a SNES and later on he bought a Sega for me.

- What I loved about the first movie, was that everything was in sync with the games MK 1 and 2. And especially Scorpion ( my favourite character ) was the best

anyways, the new movie looks promising..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Aww man. The new mortal kombat movie seems like it'll be pretty decent. This might be same same trailer some of you have already seen. But incase you havent seen it:

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...h36Mk0q16ZbiVR
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.