• |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 11.76%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 458 : "End of All Bonds"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-27-2011 at 03:08 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

So much for Ishida,

But seriously this is getting gay, you don't know whats going on anymore.

Welp, so much for that. Paranoia I hardly knew ye. Ishida and Ichigo caught in Ginjou and Tsukishima's web of deceit, time for Urahara and Isshin to set things right. This is a pretty bad downward spiral for our hero.

Tsuki's Fullbring can cancel it's effect by slashing a second time huh? Interesting tidbit, don't know what the hell's going on though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

My question is: where is everyone while all this shit is happening? Where are Urahara and Isshin, the vizards, the shinigami??! DOn't they see ichigo's in trouble?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    lmao at the first panel.I love that Ichigo yells, "Tsukishima was aiming at Ichigo but it hit Ginjou!!"

Ishida came, Ishida saw, Ishida got cut down again.

Something tells me that Ginjou and Tsukishima both being evil (big surprise!!??,....yeahhhh right) is just Kubo's cover-up saying "I'm bringing back what you love soon so no need for either of these bozos". (considering Bleach is third from bottom only protected by the newer series in the magazine...) So then...can we put this arc up as "complete waste of time" yet? And will any of the Fullbringers even matter once this mess is finally swept away? (current thought: highly doubt it)

once again,I have to state this aloud to try and make any sense of it. Ginjo was the one who attacked Ishida, even though the person on-panel was clearly Tsukishima.

Nope, still doesn't make sense. I can't wait to see the convoluted explanation Kubo uses to squirm his way out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Excellent chapter.

Well we all know Ginjou was going to turn out to be the one of the villains. Since shown Ichigo the Sub Shinigami badge does that make the missing Sub Shinigami or the Fullbringer that took his powers. I think next chapter will answer a lot of questions about Ginjou and Tsuki. Poor Ishida, he was no help at all.

Oh btw Roku, MStream's version is out. Update please.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

wow, didn't see that coming. so ginjo and tsuki are both villains with different agenda? was thinking if ginjo and tsuki are both on the same side tsuki could have cut him purposely a long time ago to bring him back to his normal self.......My head hurts thinking about it now am getting confused.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Now, this was a good chapter, but man, Ishida now is even more useless than the time when he hadn't any powers ;P.

So then, Ginjou was the previous Substitute Shinigami, that's why he had the badge, can fullbring it, and take Ichigo's fullbring powers. I wonder how many times Tsukishima used his fullbring on the fullbringers, for them to belive that Tsuki killed Ginjou the half-shinigami, who they though was a normal fullbringer and their ally.

So, Tsukishima at the time of Ishida being cut, wasn't aiming to cut Ishida, but to cut Ginjou the moment(after ?) he cutted Ishida to change him ?

So wait, if Ginjou reverted back to his evil self after being cut just now that would mean he and Tsukishima had this all planned out from the beginning and Ginjou had Tsuki inflict him with his Fullbring in order to lure Ichigo into a false sense of security?

That sorta makes sense. In his disillusioned state Ginjou would try to advance Ichigo's Fullbring as fast as possible, when in reality he and Tsuki planned it so once Ginjou regained his true self Ichigo would already be ripe for the picking. They personally ensure Ichigo's growth and control over his new power source and then take it immediately after. This was a pretty shrewd way to go about getting it. Not to mention Ginjou would come off looking ambiguous until the reveal.

Seeing as he would naturally believe any memory Tsuki implanted into his mind, then he would genuinely consider him an enemy. That's some serious Light Yagami ish right there.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Excellent chapter.

Well we all know Ginjou was going to turn out to be the one of the villains. Since shown Ichigo the Sub Shinigami badge does that make the missing Sub Shinigami or the Fullbringer that took his powers. I think next chapter will answer a lot of questions about Ginjou and Tsuki. Poor Ishida, he was no help at all.

Oh btw Roku, MStream's version is out. Update please.
    Since you said this week OP chap is great, I'll return the favor. I thought this was a great chap too. Ginjou's heel turn may not be surprising but the way he planned it was good imo. I mean he could have just lie to Ichigo but he put extra effort just to secure his plans would work. Now this chap raises some questions too. Why would Ginjou let Ishida live? Who is the real leader now?

At the bold part. Nah, Ishida getting cut AGAIN. He just served his purpose.

sig made by me