• |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto Chapter 549 : "Itachi's Question!"

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/549

HUGE AMOUNTS OF EPICNESS

SANDAIME RIKUDOU VS YONDAIME RIKUDOU :p
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-27-2011 at 03:33 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Cheers Roku. Damn Itachi makes me wanna be a fanboy :/
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

This chapter was AWESOME. If anyone gives this less then a 5/5, then I'ma hunt them down, and shoot them.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    www.mangareader.net/naruto/549

HUGE AMOUNTS OF EPICNESS

SANDAIME RIKUDOU VS YONDAIME RIKUDOU :p
    Damn Roku..i got excited for nothing.......Itachi always great...So Kishimoto remembered that crow chakra thingy..+1 point ...
    Any reason why the "crow" is coming out?Did itachi suspected someone would attack Naruto using his eyes, which may have triggered the crow?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

but the question is if the crow is a protection against itachi's eyes will it work again against sauske or is this a 1 shot deal?

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    but the question is if the crow is a protection against itachi's eyes will it work again against sauske or is this a 1 shot deal?
    I assume it will work again, looks like Itachi was testing it to see what happens, or if it even worked.

Awesome chapter, can't wait to see it in anime form.....in a year or so,lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

YesYesYesYESYESYES!!!! They didn't just Talk no Jutsu slash DickRide no Jutsu. They Talked no Jutsu and DickRide no Jutsu'd while still throwing down a battle. And hell, every participant absolutely held their own!!!

Even in death, Itachi is still more concerned about protecting (his clan's honor this time) rather than clearing his name (seriously, he just does NOT know when to stop being awesome), he was told about Sasuke's descent into madness, he agrees with Naruto handling his beloved little brother, Pain still has all of his techniques (AND he can move again), AND FINALLY, WE GET TO SEE WHAT THAT CROW WAS ALL ABOUT!!!

Itachi's gonna test his little power to see if it responds to a Mangakyo attack like he anticipated. The question is, which one is it set to respond to? Amaterasu?! Tsukiyomi?!!! Susano'o?!!!! Getsuga Tensho?!!!!!!

I just can't wait to be king...err...wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*explodes*

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Humm, it seems itachi's gift has something to so wtih negating ms techs. I hope its more than that. Abit disapointing, naruto can alreasy dodge the black flames, and genjutsu should be able shrug it off if naruto turned into sage mode after while riko mode or something.

So far this gift seems redundant for naruto.

Bee seems to taking it easy, hasnt even used a cloak mode or anything.

looks like madara played his cards VERY well with Itachi, even itachi didnt realise how much madara knew about him. This comes backs to my thread about how does madara find out about top secret leaf activaties. Itachi's mission, naruto's birth etc..

Madara did say " I dont think even itachi knew how much I knew"

Once again more mystery from kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Humm, it seems itachi's gift has something to so wtih negating ms techs. I hope its more than that. Abit disapointing, naruto can alreasy dodge the black flames, and genjutsu should be able shrug it off if naruto turned into sage mode after while riko mode or something.

So far this gift seems redundant for naruto.

Bee seems to taking it easy, hasnt even used a cloak mode or anything.

looks like madara played his cards VERY well with Itachi, even itachi didnt realise how much madara knew about him. This comes backs to my thread about how does madara find out about top secret leaf activaties. Itachi's mission, naruto's birth etc..

Madara did say " I dont think even itachi knew how much I knew"

Once again more mystery from kishi.
    i dont think the gift is redundant for naruto, if it does what you said, ( negate amateratsu ) i think its a great deal, being able to dodge amateratsu doesnt mean naruto can handle it when its being used as a shield, like haikage could dodge it and yet lost an arm.