Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Enter the Uzumaki clan

Some intresting things have popped up about the uzumaki clan. This just thread to disscuss what you think about the Uzumaki's clan past and future impact on the manga.

I have some thoughts about them and why they were possibly feared.

• We are told Uzumaki Mito had the abilty to Sense hostiilly, this goes far bejond chakra sensing ninja and even emotion sensing skills with the byugan as they pickup fine changes in the chakra network and assiaiote that to a emotion. I'll be intrested to know later on how this actually works, kishi uses chakra to explain everyting in his work but on this chakra seems to not play a part at all. Since the Fox is Malice itself and can revive itself in areas of great hostiilly it seems totally logical now that this sensing skill is a by product of being the fox's host. Dam so simple in concept yet so brilliant.

• Also Kushina had those speical chakra chains used to restrain the Fox.

• We also know after the raikage meeting with the Naruto he assumed that Kushina was one to teach Minato the death god sealing ritual. Also the trade mark swirl left behind on the user seems to be a relation to the uzumaki clan. Not to mention Uzumaki Kushina did say she taught the forth hokage some sealing techniques who incidentally was the first person we saw use this technique.

• Also that diamond shape sealing mark on Senju tsunade and Uzumakii Mito(Senju Tsunade's grandmother), Senju Tsunade uses this to seal away chakra in her body to use in a time of need eg.., pain wipe out village for example. Obviously sealing nature relating to the uzumaki's clan speciality once again.

I have noticed a patterm regarding the uzumaki clan apart from their sealing speicality.

The fox seems to affect each uzumaki clan member differently. The hostiltiy sensing skill came about in reponse to the fox's powers, Naruto didn't use this until now. So I'm rulling out anything unquie to the uzumaki clan as whole. Same deal with Kushina's special chakra chains Nartuo doesn't seem to be able to use this either so again I'm rulling out anything unquie to the uzumaki clan as whole again. Its like how not everyone in the senju clan got wood jutsu for example.

So I think this is a foreshowing of why the uzumaki clan were feared, they had rare powers on an individual level. Things that weren't confined to what a clan whole would share as whole like a sharingan for example.

If there were several unqiue powers in the one clan on top of their haxed sealing techniques like the death god seal I can see why they were feared and wiped out.

Also while back I made thread about of a secert abilty Naruto has way before we heard anything about Uzumaki clan, worth alook if you intrested. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...secert-ability

I also think there will be a Yin/Yang interaction with this clan later on with regards to "that jutsu" see my Yin/Yang chakra manipulation thread, the conclusion part. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...a-manipulation
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-01-2011 at 05:01 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

^ Those special chakra chains are a sealing jutsu devised to pin down to the ground, the body and soul of your enemy (As we have seen her doing that, inside Naruto as well as in outside world, after she lost the Kyubi). A variation of it was used to seal the Kyubi inside Kushina (as he was chained in the same chains inside her). Those chains can be used to create an invisible barier as well (strong enough that even the 3rd Hokage was unable to break it).

All members of the Uzumaki clan possesed great physical/body energy and long lifespawn. They had extreme knowledge of sealing jutsus. Lived on an island. Had red hair, witch turns white, after breaking your own limits (?) (hard working may not really be a personal trait of Naruto, but of his clan xD (as it was shown that some of the stronger or just older members of the Uzumaki had white hair (not counting Nagato)).

Just like Senju and Uchiha, they come from So6p. They come from the younger son and are related to senju (as Tobi mentioned). One intriguing fact, is that it was the older son's eyes that reflected the Uzumaki clan's symbol. This could mean, that when the younger son (or his descendants) were creating the clan, they named it and created it's symbol in the honor of the dead older brother, so that the clan would held/represent the good heart of the younger son, with the strenght of the older one.

One of their strongest sealing techniques, the Death God, is still held, in the narutoverse, as a seal that can't be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Those special chakra chains are a sealing jutsu devised to pin down to the ground, the body and soul of your enemy (As we have seen her doing that, inside Naruto as well as in outside world, after she lost the Kyubi). A variation of it was used to seal the Kyubi inside Kushina (as he was chained in the same chains inside her). Those chains can be used to create an invisible barier as well (strong enough that even the 3rd Hokage was unable to break it)
    Just one one thing, I thinl just because kushina lost the fox that deosn't mean he lost any abilties he may have got when she was a host. Like in garra's case he can still control his sand when he lost the 1 tail beast. Also I'd imgaine will see the same from the past jinkuirki kabuto revined.But will see.

I pretty sure if can surive the bjuu extraction process the host still has his unquie skills. I Think this is the case with Kushina. Even naruto before he got the fox, took on characterics of the fox due to child birth, genetic mutation whats ever you wana call it.

I don't think anyone can normally survive the bijuu extraction process.
    Gaara was revived, and even Madara was surprised that Kushina survived after he stole the kyuubi (he then attributed that to her strong Uzumaki blood.). So technically speaking, they are beasts!!!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Those special chakra chains are a sealing jutsu devised to pin down to the ground, the body and soul of your enemy (As we have seen her doing that, inside Naruto as well as in outside world, after she lost the Kyubi). A variation of it was used to seal the Kyubi inside Kushina (as he was chained in the same chains inside her). Those chains can be used to create an invisible barier as well (strong enough that even the 3rd Hokage was unable to break it)
    I think i changed my mind, you could be right about a tailed beast host can't do their specials skills after seeing the recent after how we learned why garra could still control sand after losing his tailed beast.

We have yet to know if previous Jinchuurki hosts wield their abilities if the beast is extracted. There has to be a particular reason why madara chose the former jinchuurki for his 6 paths of pain.

Seeing how Gaara still can I bet they all can, tho what powers they have(if any) doesn't really need to be big ones. The Tailed Beast might not have anything to share or it might have several things, as well as it might have some bad effects, like the Shukaku having both one bad and in good effect on Gaara, insomnia due to him eating Gaara's personality while he sleeps and letting him control sand.

Even with or without any special ability a Jinchuriki itself will have massive chakra reserves, tho chakra not being an issue for those under the control of Edo Tensei, having a large chakra reserve will enable you to learn techniques consuming lots of chakra, and also learning several of them since you won't get tired(or die for that matter) after using it once. So most of them should be pretty powerful and also they should have been pretty well trained since they where their village's greatest weapon.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

WILL NARUTO FINALLY GET A SHARINGAN, WHICH IS SHISUI's EYE

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    WILL NARUTO FINALLY GET A SHARINGAN, WHICH IS SHISUI's EYE
    No, cuz it's in a crow.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, cuz it's in a crow.
    IF Naruto's smart enough, he can pull it out.