• |3| Average

3 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Bleach, One Piece and Naruto mangakas must have somehow synchronized their stories. All the latest chapters are awesome.

Like everyone said, I didn't expect a sudden outburst of action in this chapter.

Anyway I just realized something, Madara has an eyeball of Shisui. So I believe with that amount of flesh, he could actually edo tensie him. I wonder how would that affect everything.
    I think Madara made it quite clear that he didn't want a ZombiShisui moving around under Kabuto's control. So there's no need to contemplate that.

Lol, Nagato cracking a joke.. for the first time.

Great chapter.

So we finally get to see what is the purpose of that damn crow next week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh, even I was expecting more talk than we got. I guess we have Kabuto to thank for not making that happen lol. But, I am not at all disappointed about it. Itachi's reaction was a lot more controlled than I expected it to bee too after hearing what became of Sasuke. And also, now we know without a doubt that Itachi did exactly what Madara described to Sasuke after his fight with Itachi. Anyway, as usual, fights that involve Itachi are always great, and this time, he doesn't have the luxury of holding back like he seems to do all the time. And then there's Nagato with all the powers of the 6 Paths in one person. So Naruto and Bee will be in for fight. They oughta be lucky Kabuto didn't completely kill there emotions yet.

So, the crow wasn't just for Sasuke's sake, it was something to activate in case of an MS jutsu. Now I'll have to go back to the "Itachi's Gift" thread to see what I wrote all those months ago. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
    Recall Itachi's conversation with Naruto way back when he first gave him that crow "gift". Itachi KNEW Sasuke attacking the Leaf was a possible outcome of his mission, so I don't find it too surprising.

I always figured Itachi's gift was something to counter the power of MS, though I thought it would focus specifically on Itachi's eyes. Given the revelations of the Rikudo Sage (Uchiha and Senju powers combined) the theory of that gift turning Naruto into the next sage arose, but now that doesn't seem as likely.

Who knows...seems we'll find out soon enough.

Whatever's coming out of Naruto's mouth, it looks like a bunch of goofy Sharingan attached to some black chakra. I'm dubbing it "Sharingan energy"... and one of the eyes (bottom left) looks like a Rinnegan. Maybe we'll learn something about the different stages of Sharingan, or why each Mangekyou looks unique to the user, or why the Sharingan has varying sorts of tomoe while the Rinnegan is simply rings.

Itachi saying "Let's see what happens" while activating his "crow" makes the cliffhanger that much more epic... those words imply a degree of uncertainty. Maybe Naruto has a chance of awakening the Rinnegan, after all. Madara did gift Nagato with the Rinnegan, maybe Itachi followed the same method for Naruto. Perhaps Nagato could even confirm this, although there's no evidence he ever knew.

Whatever the case, this chapter is truly delivering! While I'm not exactly afraid our "heroes" will die to these Edos (Naruto is still toying with them, and Bee is holding his own easily), there's definitely tension in the air with Kabuto's plotting, Itachi and Nagato's words of wisdom for our heroes, Itachi learning about Sasuke's decision, and now this crow business.

It'd feel a little like overkill if Itachi gave Naruto yet another power-up, even while Naruto is still just showing off against Nagato.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    wow this turned out to be really nice chapter. Lots of fan service, fighting, Naruto became a lil more badass, Itachi and Nagato remaining cool and badass as well, etc.

Nagato is completely different from before though, he cracks jokes, talks compassionate and has this relieved expression. That just signifies that Narutos talk no jutsu is the most dangerous one out there

Oh yeah, this is gonna be interesting .. it seems we were right, Itachis gift inside Naruto responds to MS techniques no matter who the caster is. Unwillingly Itachi will test the ability in practice ...

I knew it !! Kabuto has an ulterior motive with Nagato and Itachi !!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Whatever's coming out of Naruto's mouth, it looks like a bunch of goofy Sharingan attached to some black chakra. I'm dubbing it "Sharingan energy"... and one of the eyes (bottom left) looks like a Rinnegan. Maybe we'll learn something about the different stages of Sharingan, or why each Mangekyou looks unique to the user, or why the Sharingan has varying sorts of tomoe while the Rinnegan is simply rings.

Itachi saying "Let's see what happens" while activating his "crow" makes the cliffhanger that much more epic... those words imply a degree of uncertainty. Maybe Naruto has a chance of awakening the Rinnegan, after all. Madara did gift Nagato with the Rinnegan, maybe Itachi followed the same method for Naruto. Perhaps Nagato could even confirm this, although there's no evidence he ever knew.
    Look again bro, I think what you see at bottom left is Naruto's right shoulder insignia

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Look again bro, I think what you see at bottom left is Naruto's right shoulder insignia
    :( I was so excited. I thought there were 3 strange eyes, but there was just the one Itachi lookalike and Naruto's symbol stuff.

Finally, we get to see why Itachi let Naruto deep-throat his crow!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Finally, we get to see why Itachi let Naruto deep-throat his crow!
    Isn't it obvious? To prepare him for Sasuke!