2 5.13%
  • |3| Average

3 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Heh, even I was expecting more talk than we got. I guess we have Kabuto to thank for not making that happen lol. But, I am not at all disappointed about it. Itachi's reaction was a lot more controlled than I expected it to bee too after hearing what became of Sasuke. And also, now we know without a doubt that Itachi did exactly what Madara described to Sasuke after his fight with Itachi. Anyway, as usual, fights that involve Itachi are always great, and this time, he doesn't have the luxury of holding back like he seems to do all the time. And then there's Nagato with all the powers of the 6 Paths in one person. So Naruto and Bee will be in for fight. They oughta be lucky Kabuto didn't completely kill there emotions yet.

So, the crow wasn't just for Sasuke's sake, it was something to activate in case of an MS jutsu. Now I'll have to go back to the "Itachi's Gift" thread to see what I wrote all those months ago. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Also, lol at Samehada thonking Bee on the head for making it eat that flame attack.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

And lol at Hachibi trying to break the genjutsu .

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Damn good chapter.

Good to see Itachi & Nagato holding their own, they're even yelling out warnings to their opponents. Bee getting nailed with Genjustu THAT damn quick just further raises Itachi's level. Bee's an S Rank shinobi of the highest level and he got suckered in like a Genin, Hachibi saved his skin. I wonder how much longer it would take for him to break Tsukuyomi? Some damage would have been done in the meantime.

Hey Artifice, evidently Kishi agrees with you, he's got Itachi breaking out the Fire Element techs and they're getting more complex. Here's to hoping he continues this trend throughout the battle.

With them going back to Kabuto at this point, after everything we've seen Madara accomplish in the meantime, he's seeming like less and less of a threat than he did originally. While he's been occupied trying to observe and master zombies all over the battlefield, Madara has been out upgrading & making moves. He'd better be sleeping with that Mystery Coffin because he's screwed without it.

Itachi just continues to be awesome and it makes everyone else look a 'lil bit better.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Itachi just continues to be awesome and it makes everyone else look a 'lil bit better.
    Makes sense. Itachi possesses such massive amounts of awesomeness that it leaks out and infects everyone around him, making them seem more awesome as well (even worked for Kakashi and Gai way back during his first visit to Konoha).

Then it mutates and consumes every OTHER page, making the entire chapter that much more awesome (has happened every time he has been shown in a chapter. Even that one where Sasuke was fighting Danzo, and the illusion Itachi didn't appear until the very last panel)!

Hell, I stepped outside of my office, and found a twenty-dollar bill under my car. Then three strippers asked me if they could use my apartment to get in some practice for a big show that they have tonight!

Right then, I knew: Itachi's awesomeness had permeated the real world, and had made MY ENTIRE DAY more awesome!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0
    I wonder how much longer it would take for him to break Tsukuyomi? Some damage would have been done in the meantime.
    I think it would depend on if Bee got hit with Tsukiyomi, would the Hachibi share the same "time" with him. Cuz as we all know, Itachi's Tsukiyomi effects the target's perception of time culminating in a full force Mindfuck genjutsu that felt like days in a matter of seconds. If he did, then Bee might be saved from the worst effects of Tsukiyomi. If not, well, he's screwed cuz by the time the Hachibi snaps him out of it, he'd have already taken the brunt of the attack.

And I also agree. It's about time Kishi showed Itachi for the (I know it in my heart) extremely versatile ninja and ninjutsu expert he is. You just gotta know he's got a ton of techniques up his sleeves (and eyes?). I mean, a guy who keeps his Sharingan on constantly must be copying techniques left and right. So he's gotta have a decent stockpile to delve into if need be.

Very Good chapter!

IMO Itachi is testing "the crow" because of the new improvements Naruto got. Maybe he was not sure if the Nine Tails Chakra mode, would mess up his jutsu.

Like everybody else i was expecting more talk and even some flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Also, lol at Samehada thonking Bee on the head for making it eat that flame attack.
    Wonder if it means that Samehada CANNOT eat Amaterasu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Bleach, One Piece and Naruto mangakas must have somehow synchronized their stories. All the latest chapters are awesome.

Like everyone said, I didn't expect a sudden outburst of action in this chapter.

Anyway I just realized something, Madara has an eyeball of Shisui. So I believe with that amount of flesh, he could actually edo tensie him. I wonder how would that affect everything.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wonder if it means that Samehada CANNOT eat Amaterasu.

Good question, but i don't remember Samehada absorbing attacks like the pain path...but i just remember when Kisame fought Guy, that if Guy's last attack was chakra base he was done for...