• |3| Average

3 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.56%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Or, he ends up dying later on. Naruto is all about the next generation. So there might be another kid whose gonna save the world. You never know. A little kid that'll end up carrying Naruto's legacy.
    Do you wanna bet money on this?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I can see it now. Years after the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke, we'll be shown the final matches in the Chuunin Exams years down the road. And the 2 finalists are none other than Kid Sasuke and Kid Naruto, descendants of two of the most powerful ninjas to ever exist. Do stop me if you've heard of this scenario before lol.

^ Hey, ONLY if Madara is also reincarnated as a Black guy for some reason! Then and only then will I accept your epilogue.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Do you wanna bet money on this?
    Nah I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I can see it now. Years after the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke, we'll be shown the final matches in the Chuunin Exams years down the road. And the 2 finalists are none other than Kid Sasuke and Kid Naruto, descendants of two of the most powerful ninjas to ever exist. Do stop me if you've heard of this scenario before lol.
    Sounds good to me. They're better be some fancy jutsus. Oh, and I'd LOVE if Madara ends up living when he's supposedly defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    ^ Hey, ONLY if Madara is also reincarnated as a Black guy for some reason! Then and only then will I accept your epilogue.
    Black Madara? Maaaybe

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    You both forgot that Naruto would be semi-alive and watching their fight , plus being the gaurdian of the god like whish granting being (was it like that ? ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You both forgot that Naruto would be semi-alive and watching their fight , plus being the gaurdian of the god like whish granting being (was it like that ? ).
    Sooo......he would be in charge of guarding TenTen?!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Sorry, this ain't DBZ lol.

Sorry, this ain't DBZ lol.
    Are you sure ? Because Goku in kid form merged with the dragon so that his power won't go out of control again (that side effect of granting wishes), or if even, then he would allways be there to stop it and years later, he was there watching their fight, but then disappeared again, so I assumed that he went back to the dragon. Even in one special, when Goku's descendants needs help, Goku speaks to him trough the dragon ball.

BTW. New chapter is already out ;P.

Are you sure ? Because Goku in kid form merged with the dragon so that his power won't go out of control again (that side effect of granting wishes), or if even, then he would allways be there to stop it and years later, he was there watching their fight, but then disappeared again, so I assumed that he went back to the dragon. Even in one special, when Goku's descendants needs help, Goku speaks to him trough the dragon ball.

BTW. New chapter is already out ;P.
    That's all true, But! In the Narutoverse, there be no dragonballs, so all that can't happen, right?

That's all true, But! In the Narutoverse, there be no dragonballs, so all that can't happen, right?
    unless naruto becomes the jyuubi jinchuuriki you mean