Bleach 458 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Spoilers and Pics
    Source: Onemanga
    Credits: Rajin

Entire translation by Sheetz@FLOL

P 1
    Ichigo: Ginjou!! 
    Ichigo's thoughts: (What's going to happen?)

P2
    Tsukishima's thoughts: With my "Book of the End" I can insert myself into my opponent's past at will...
    Ichigo's thoughts: Does Ginjou believe he's Tsukishima's friend like everyone else?

P3
    Ichigo: Ginjou!! Are you ok!!
    Ginjou: Ugh...
    Ichigo's thoughts: Please...
    Ichigo: Ginjou!!
    Ginjou: Shut up!!

P4
    Ginjou: Don't bother with me...Kurosaki. If you get slashed by Tsukishima from behind it's over..!!

P5
    Ichigo: Are you ok, Ginjou?
    Ginjou: I dunno. It's just...I can still discern that Tsukishima is the enemy.

P6
    Ginjou: And I think you're my nakama.
    Ichigo: ...Is that right...I'm glad.
    Ginjou: I don't know why Tsukishima's ability didn't activate. Maybe it depends on the individual. Or maybe he has some other reason for not activating it. Either way...

P7
    Ginjou: If we don't defeat Tsukishima soon...after it's activated there won't be anything left to do!!
    Ichigo: Alright!!

P8
    Ishida: Kurosaki.
    Ichigo: Ishida...!!
    Ichigo's thoughts: Which is it...?

P9
    Ichgo: Ishida must have been slashed by Tsukishima, but his wounds are healed!? By Inoue? Inoue was slashed by Tsukishima. Did she think Tsukishima was our nakama when she healed Ishida? If she did then she would have healed Ishida asTsukihima's instrument. Which are you, Ishda!!

P10
    Ichigo: So it's true. You're affected, too, Ishida...!!
    Ishida: Kurosaki. Come here!

P10
    Ishida: I saw the situation downstairs. Relax. I'm an ally.
    Ichigo: Whose...
    Ishida: What's wrong? Hurry up, Kurosaki...
    Ichigo: Ishida...
    Ishida: Kurosaki...!!

P11
    Ishida: Don't you understand? The one who slashed me...was the guy standing behind you!!

P12
    [Nothing on this page to translate.]

P13
    [Nothing to translate.]

P14
    Ishida: Kurosaki!!

P15
    Ginjou: Hahahahahahah!!!

P16
    Ichigo: Ginjou...why...So it's true...Tsukishima's ability...
    Ginjou: ...Yeah...It was "Tsukishima's ability" alright...But don't misunderstand. I didn't become your enemy by getting slashed by Tsukishima...

P17
    Ginjou: After I had Tsukishima slash me a second time, I returned back to normal. Now, give me your fullbring.

P18
    [Nothing to translate.]

The end.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bleach 458 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

We all suspected that Ginjou was the enemy, so there it is.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

OKAY!

It's official Kubo did go to drama school. More twists and plots.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    OKAY!

It's official Kubo did go to drama school. More twists and plots.
    LOL, yes, Kudos to Kubos, the story's starting to get quite interesting now.

So Ginjou trained Ichigo in order to steal his power/fullbring for himself. That still could mean that both Tsukuhima and Ginjou were vying for Ichigo's powers. Well one of em, Tsukuhima or Ginjou is gonna end up losing their fullbring to the other in order to create a more powerful enemy. Let's see where this goes.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

NOOOO is Ginjou really the bad guy? goddamnit i liked him >_>

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    WTF is going on? o.O
    At the day Bleach is canceled Kubo will lose it and kill some jump editors with attacks from behind.
    Come on 4 attacks from behind in 2 chapters? And the title page is the last page, new record for Mr. Troll Kubo.

So, I have to state this aloud to try and make any sense of it. Ginjo was the one who attacked Ishida, even though the person on-panel was clearly Tsukishima.

Nope, still doesn't make sense. I can't wait to see the convoluted explanation Kubo uses to squirm his way out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    NOOOO is Ginjou really the bad guy? goddamnit i liked him >_>
    Makes sense why he Kept Ichigo away from Urahara San. Now, It seems that Tuskishima has used his fullbring on Ginjo 2x (the second cut negates the first one). Question: Are they in Cahouts together, or is Ginjo somehow able to manipulate Tsukishima?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !