2 28.57%
  • SO-SO.

0 0%
  • NOT SO GOOD.

0 0%
  • BAD.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ...alright, thanks everyone for your help in explaining what I got confused about , but lolz, he looks much more wicked in the manga than in the anime and the only same thing is his beard... his nose, eyes, even his hair style is (a little) different ;P (childish approach eh ?). Who knows, maybe I will read it from the begining then :p.

So, unless Hades met Laxus on his journey, then that was Makarov, or... perhaps the first FT master (this one would be strange xD), his own kid ? Who knows how exactly old Hades is ?

Loooooooool that was so unpredictable(really?).So far not once the good guys have lost by my counting.If not one from the bunch have lost at the island,do you really think Laxus is going to lose?I bet Laxus will kick Hades's ass.(And another thing-if Laxus use some Ration armor,it's going to be very funny for me).

HATERS GO HOME LOLOL.
    i reread a few chapters yesterday it was nice. but this chapter was great nothing really shocking but still really good and epic.
    and
    @ Daz, magic bullet nonsense, REALLY. daz its bad guy 101 to cause as much pain and anguish the the persona and his loved ones as possible B4 finishing some one off. thats why he did not go for the head right away, he's EVIL.
    plus the cats could just tamper with it. cut some wires and what not. its not that hare to kill and engine.

@Yondaime123
    um the good guys have been taking a major beat down this whole time there master and half of there top fighters are all down, they were taking a beating from blue note B4 gildartz got there. and hades is dishing some pain. laxus will save them, no if he wins or not thats up in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd like to think that Hades mistook Laxus for Ivan (though they don't look the same now, maybe when Ivan was a bit younger) and that's why he was taken a back a bit. They probably knew each other back when they are still on FT. The question is what's their connection. I highly doubt Laxus would beat Hades but like I said before he might just let Laxus and the rest go. He's not interested with them anyway, he just wanted to capture Zeref.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Makarov never thought Hades was Laxus' father. Hades is the master of Grimore Heart, while Laxus' father is the master of Raven Tail. Makarov already knows that because of Gajeel (safe to assume that Makarov already knows where their base is, but hasn't made a move).

Anyway it was a damn good chapter, shame Mest (forgot his real name) ran away like that, he had a bit of potential as a character. I also lol'd @ everyone getting trolled by horologium; I remember most of last weeks thread was devoted to speculating where Wendy was blown off to.
    This.

So Wendy did have a costume change. I wonder what would be Hades' fear over FT.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    This chapter sucked. I really wanted to see some Fan service of Wendy. Grow some balls Mashima and give us a white flash. arisart, it wasn't trolling, it was Mashima being a pussy because of the current public reaction to loli. He failed to succumb to his prepubescent desires.
    This guy.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'd like to think that Hades mistook Laxus for Ivan (though they don't look the same now, maybe when Ivan was a bit younger) and that's why he was taken a back a bit. They probably knew each other back when they are still on FT. The question is what's their connection. I highly doubt Laxus would beat Hades but like I said before he might just let Laxus and the rest go. He's not interested with them anyway, he just wanted to capture Zeref.
    On this boat here. Think that's exactly what Hades was seeing/thinking. Laxus beating Hades sounds strangely duable now for me, I don't know why. Mashima still with his old habits of tossing random information that is shocking to the characters but since the readers don't know wtf it means not that intimidating. He did it all throughout Rave too.