• SO-SO.

0 0%
  • NOT SO GOOD.

0 0%
  • BAD.

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    With Hade's story, I'm now thinking that fairy tail might have been a dark guild in the past. It's line of masters seem to have a tendency to be evil... the 2nd master, Laxus' father, Laxus.... Probably fairy tail was a dark guild disguising as a regular guild. And a fairy tail us just a demon in fairy's costume. The tail on the crest looks demon like, doesn't it?
    his dad was never master and laxus is not evil just disgruntled, what he did was wrong but he was doing it for the guild either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinkashi View Post
    Keep in mind, he couldn't kill any of the fairy tail members because of what was inside his "heart." He also was beaten AFTER his halls of thunder which is a ton of his magic power. (And the halls of thunder almost killed Erza on their own.) And AFTER he cast FAIRY LAW (which is wtf requires a lot of magical power.) Also he lost to the 2 dragonslayers after his fight with Mistgun and Erza. AND after the battle, Gazeel and Natsu were in full bandages. Also don't forget he's been gone a while, so he would get stronger and also that he has the fake dragonslayer magic. Now in this fight, not only does he have the weather advantage (and u have see how weather can help if u saw the sasuke vs itachi fight,) but he also is at full power (no halls of thunder/fairy law used.) I honestly think, yeah laxus might not defeat hades, but c'mon, you can't underestimate laxus like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Fairy Tail 244

Yeaahh laxus to the rescue! ^^ but i wonder if he's going to make any difference at all in the battle?

I mean he was beaten by two dragon slayers and hades easily defeated makarov who i think is stronger than laxus... Let's not get overjoyed because he just arrived and think that hades will be defeated by laxus like that though it's always cool to see his face.

One part i didn't understand: When hades said the brat, was he referring to makarov when he was a child and mistook laxus for makarov?
    yeah a lot of people seem to forget how much power he was putting out and that he was fought 4 of the top members of the guild. and even when he lost natsu and gajeel where more worse off than he was. this time hes a full power. i doubt he beats hades but im sure he gets them out of there.

PLUS if hades is as experienced as we know he is he might have a magic spell to rip or remove the Lacrima, which would either force him to step up and proves hes strong on his own or fail at life. which i do not think all his lightning magic is do to his lightning dragon slayer abilities any way so that might not be much of a problem but would still be impressive to see that plot line. like the line something like " dragon slayer thats beneath me im the thunder KING" or something like that. but who knows he might not even have his dragon slayer powers any more that would be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Makarov never thought Hades was Laxus' father. Hades is the master of Grimore Heart, while Laxus' father is the master of Raven Tail. Makarov already knows that because of Gajeel (safe to assume that Makarov already knows where their base is, but hasn't made a move).

Anyway it was a damn good chapter, shame Mest (forgot his real name) ran away like that, he had a bit of potential as a character. I also lol'd @ everyone getting trolled by horologium; I remember most of last weeks thread was devoted to speculating where Wendy was blown off to.
    No, he didn't know that Hades was the second (?) FT Master, here he is really shocked:
    Spoiler!

I tought that Makarov came to conclusion that Hades must be his son, as GM is the last (?) of the 3 strongest dark guilds, but he was mistaken.

Raven Tail's master is Laxus's father ? That's the first that I have heard, especially when in this chapter Laxus's father was shown to have similar (yet different) blonde hair to Laxus, please post some pages. The one in the background is Makarov or his son, as at the time of Hades leaving the guild, Laxus wasn' even born yet (I think ;P).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, he didn't know that Hades was the second (?) FT Master, here he is really shocked:
    Spoiler!

I tought that Makarov came to conclusion that Hades must be his son, as GM is the last (?) of the 3 strongest dark guilds, but he was mistaken.

Raven Tail's master is Laxus's father ? That's the first that I have heard, especially when in this chapter Laxus's father was shown to have similar (yet different) blonde hair to Laxus, please post some pages. The one in the background is Makarov or his son, as at the time of Hades leaving the guild, Laxus wasn' even born yet (I think ;P).
    here you go,
    Spoiler!
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    here you go,
    Spoiler!
    That's what you get when watching anime ;P, maybe they did show it in the anime as well ;P, still this guy doesn't look like the one from the anime... or my memory is getting hazy.

yeah the anime fails at life LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always thought the story was clear about Makarov's blood line, I guess it was confusing for others though. Ivan looks exactly like he does in the manga too -__-.

Nice trolling mashima! Nice trolling. And every single one here were expecting a massive fan service.

@Zero

Lol, you're funny man. You got a bit confused right there. Just to be clear, Makarov knows who is Laxus father is. It's his own son, Ivan. Ivan never became a master of FT. Makarov knows who is the second FT master which is Hades. What he didn't know is that Hades is also the leader of Grimoire Heart.

sig made by me

@arisart

+1 , is this really that hard guys?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/84333937/17

Go for the head, goddamn!

Hades's magic bullet nonsense reminded me of that ridiculous scene from Metal Gear Solid 4 where Ocelot...does pretty much the exact same thing, in a non-magical setting (depending on how you view nanomachines). That was a riot.

The disappearing thing was kind of pointless since he didn't bother to follow up on it, but I dunno, maybe he'll bring it back when he gets sick of the fight and finally decides to end everything.

Natsu was apparently beaten to retardation by the end there, judging from that expression.

How on earth are the cats going to destroy the ship's engine? Are they expecting Lily to punch it out or something?

Laxus has his dramatic entrance, cool, but if Hades could utterly curbstomp Makarov and a group of the guild's strongest, he shouldn't really be able to do much either, expect maybe momentarily annoy him by obstructing his view with lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

This chapter sucked. I really wanted to see some Fan service of Wendy. Grow some balls Mashima and give us a white flash. arisart, it wasn't trolling, it was Mashima being a pussy because of the current public reaction to loli. He failed to succumb to his prepubescent desires.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!