• SO-SO.

0 0%
  • NOT SO GOOD.

0 0%
  • BAD.

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapters 244 Discussion and 245 Prediction

WOW EPIC JUST EPIC. ita bout time this was just epic.
    link is in the pic for those of you that might not know LOL
    Last edited by cross777; 07-23-2011 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG i cant wait to next week LAXUSSS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

yeah he was just epic i loved the chapter and next chapter will be just as epic. i hope he just gets them out of there. now all we need is for some one to just summon mist-gun and we will have the band back together. lol.

im just really happy he showed up not a shock (lol see what i did there lol) but still epic. i doubt he pawns hades but he should stack up and get his guys out of there.
    Last edited by cross777; 07-23-2011 at 05:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, Hades mistook Laxus for his father ? I wonder were he is, if Hades was a former master and Bluenote wasn't him, then in wich dark guild he is ?

Fairy Tail 244

Yeaahh laxus to the rescue! ^^ but i wonder if he's going to make any difference at all in the battle?

I mean he was beaten by two dragon slayers and hades easily defeated makarov who i think is stronger than laxus... Let's not get overjoyed because he just arrived and think that hades will be defeated by laxus like that though it's always cool to see his face.

One part i didn't understand: When hades said the brat, was he referring to makarov when he was a child and mistook laxus for makarov?

^ I believe he meant Laxus's father, the son of Makarov, who is currently leading a secret dark guild with only Laxus knows were their base lies. Makarov originaly tough that Hades, is Laxus's father, that is untill he saw him and realised he is his former master.

wow, laxus is about to go crazy! cant wait for next chapter omg^^

With Hade's story, I'm now thinking that fairy tail might have been a dark guild in the past. It's line of masters seem to have a tendency to be evil... the 2nd master, Laxus' father, Laxus.... Probably fairy tail was a dark guild disguising as a regular guild. And a fairy tail us just a demon in fairy's costume. The tail on the crest looks demon like, doesn't it?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Fairy Tail 244

Yeaahh laxus to the rescue! ^^ but i wonder if he's going to make any difference at all in the battle?

I mean he was beaten by two dragon slayers and hades easily defeated makarov who i think is stronger than laxus... Let's not get overjoyed because he just arrived and think that hades will be defeated by laxus like that though it's always cool to see his face.
    Keep in mind, he couldn't kill any of the fairy tail members because of what was inside his "heart." He also was beaten AFTER his halls of thunder which is a ton of his magic power. (And the halls of thunder almost killed Erza on their own.) And AFTER he cast FAIRY LAW (which is wtf requires a lot of magical power.) Also he lost to the 2 dragonslayers after his fight with Mistgun and Erza. AND after the battle, Gazeel and Natsu were in full bandages. Also don't forget he's been gone a while, so he would get stronger and also that he has the fake dragonslayer magic. Now in this fight, not only does he have the weather advantage (and u have see how weather can help if u saw the sasuke vs itachi fight,) but he also is at full power (no halls of thunder/fairy law used.) I honestly think, yeah laxus might not defeat hades, but c'mon, you can't underestimate laxus like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ I believe he meant Laxus's father, the son of Makarov, who is currently leading a secret dark guild with only Laxus knows were their base lies. Makarov originaly tough that Hades, is Laxus's father, that is untill he saw him and realised he is his former master.
    Makarov never thought Hades was Laxus' father. Hades is the master of Grimore Heart, while Laxus' father is the master of Raven Tail. Makarov already knows that because of Gajeel (safe to assume that Makarov already knows where their base is, but hasn't made a move).

Anyway it was a damn good chapter, shame Mest (forgot his real name) ran away like that, he had a bit of potential as a character. I also lol'd @ everyone getting trolled by horologium; I remember most of last weeks thread was devoted to speculating where Wendy was blown off to.