• Good

1 33.33%
  • Normal

1 33.33%
  • Meh

0 0%

Bakuman 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

Great chapter!

Looks like Nanamine is back for more. I wonder what point is he trying to prove.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    This is very very strange...Nanamine to me always seems to scared to come out clear, he's always either using or hiding behind others...

I'm interested to see what his part is with Akira's come-back to the manga scene...
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    This was a good chapter and all, but for real, how many times does Ashirogi Muto need "a fire lit under them?" Seriously, like, no matter what is happening in the manga my man Hattori goes "man this'll sure motivate Ashirogi! ...Even more!" It's getting a bit stale. Aren't they motivated already? Weren't they motivated when they we went to the high school reunion, and going up against Nanamine, and during the romance-off, and when Eiji was ending Crow? Weren't they motivated initially by the whole marrying the nonentity known as Azuki, who has gone and achieved her goal like over 40 chapters ago?

I hope this arc leads to some actual forward progress on the whole anime front, for srs.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Nanamine returns? On top of it, he starts off with a potential series which Ashirogi Muto are hoping to make.