• |3| Average

1 33.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 346 Discussion/347 Predictions

Reborn 346: "And Smile..."

Gives you warm fuzzies inside doesn't it?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I dont really know what to say about this chapter. I guess it was cool. Adel and Julie are funny. Julie is an idiot, he could have Adel wrapped around his finger. We got a chance to find out what the Vendice had to say, but it wasnt the spectacular revelation we hoped it would be. However, next chapter we're getting back to the Varia, which I'm looking forward to. I love the Varia.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Good chapter.

Looks like the idiot duo are back to their normal lives and thus is the end to another long arc. Looks like the Varia will be the focus of the next arc like I expected.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Do you guys think the Shimon will be involved in the Arcs going forward seeing as how they all still go to the same school?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Do you guys think the Shimon will be involved in the Arcs going forward seeing as how they all still go to the same school?
    Probably.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

A lot of seems felt skipped. Glad to see things moving on.

Varia hmmmm, ah yes I remember that they obtained the memories of their future self, that means that Xanxus knows how much stronger has Tsuna become, that's why they are going to start their new super intense trening.

BTW is this a mistranslation ?:
    Spoiler!

Because here they say that beside Vongola's and Mare's sky rings, there is one more... does it mean that a new family will come in the next arc, or it's a mistranslation and they meant the sky arcobaleno ?

They meant the sky arcobaleno!