Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Personally I liked Manda & the Hydra esque Dog of Pain.

Gedo can piss off, such a hax deal.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Other then GM, I'd have to say Enma the Monkey King, he was too awesome.

My personal favorite summon has to be Gamabunta. His introduction to the Manga was epic. And I loved his "Boss" mentality.

Did enjoy those but they have too much personality, size + talking ability to give them an edge. Personal favorite, If you go with pure power, and animals attitude, I'd go with Temari's w.e. that was with a sickle for a tail. Don't even know it's name, but don't want to run into that tiny creature either.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

did everyone forget edo tensei id take any dead ninja over lame animal summons most likely id take madaras dead brother and itachi
    Last edited by j-roc; 07-25-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    If that's the case, My vote for favorite summon is Minato. Just throw the seal, add water, and you have instaninja for everyone.

SHHIIIIIIIIIINYYYYYYY! *drool*

I wasn't really that impressed by it either, but you gotta respect a gigantic death machine who's willing to go free-balling in the middle of a war!
    you cant summon minato cuz hes in the death gods stomach

J-Roc I am the one who mentioned Edo Tensei lo.

Yo those edo tensei ninjas would be my bodyguards. Summon Itachi+Nagato = DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN THE EFFING WORLD

i would hANG around hospitals alot to collect near death patients for my summons sacrifices i would depose a feudal lord with my summons and crown myself king

Why even go to near death patients? STOP BEING A HUMAN.

Do it Madara Style, he probably made his own FUCKING LIVING ORGANISM which is Zetsu. Because Zetsu is made out of the 1st cells. Madara did SOMETHING for Zetsu to breathe in this world.

I would use the bajillion of Zetsu clones for my summons. Itachi+Nagato just rapes everything. What else do I need? Your summons would go down with the power of Itachi+Nagato/Sharingan+Rinnegan.

good idea but if i couldnnt access zetsu clones then the hospital would be the backup plan then i would go around collecting all 6 paths for god modek

Rinnegan just rips the Edo Tensei's souls out. So you fail. :p

I think the frog boss is really boss, find me other summons that have fought tailed beasts and can use techniques and talk to boot.

The frogs in general are epic and class acts. There isnt any summons that match them plot mechanics wise. The closest would maybe be manta.

Things like Gedo mazo are just lame. Its more of jutsu than a summon.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j-roc View Post
    did everyone forget edo tensei id take any dead ninja over lame animal summons most likely id take madaras dead brother and itachi
    What's lame is this Edo Mania.

I'm sure the spirit of the OP's original idea were classical summons with creatures from the Beast Realm that you make the blood contracts with.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."