Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Favourite summon?

Now with the new Clam summon (lol) revealed, I kinda wonders which is your favourite?

and which of 'em is the "best"? (well maybe except gedo mazo, he is freaking hax)

Mine would be either Enma or Ibuse

I really hope we will get to se Enma again, maybe Konohamaru will come into contact with him somehow

Gedo Mazo is my favorite OBVIOUSLY.

The best summon excluding Gedo Mazo? That would be the Death God. 'Dead Demon Consuming Seal,' so I think the Death God counts as a summon. That thing is a literally a God, and eats souls. The 1st, 2nd, Third, 4th Hokage, and Orochimaru's arms are inside that monster.

well if we dont include overnatural things when trying to decide which one is the best :d (both gedo mazo and the death god is pretty much that)

yeah death god isn't a summon lol, but mine would be the hawk just because its cool to be able to fly anywhere, next would probably be ninja dogs
    A pie in the sky?

Isn't the Death God a summon? Your basically summoning it lol.

itsn't it just a seal where they allow him to take a soul in exchange for a soul? plus there isn't any blood summoning or any kuchiyose-ing, just seals and then boom hes there
    A pie in the sky?

Its a seal that summons an entity. You don't need to sacrifice your blood.. because your sacrificing your soul... lol

but in order to open the space time rift and bring it here you need blood to connect you and the summon , which you'd make with the blood pact thing, at least thats what I thought was suppose to be. Raccoon and deer/elk summon was cool too but maybe ponton wasn't a summon but just a friend, idk.

Side note, how gross would it be if a chick ninja had her period and accidentally summoned something lol
    A pie in the sky?

Hmmmmmm, Dreameater, as it was the strongest summon that we have seen, that is not counting the GM as it technically can be summoned as well... well the cerber was pretty good as well ;p.

Why there is no poll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Side note, how gross would it be if a chick ninja had her period and accidentally summoned something lol
    Seeing how it was said that you do the summon using the same hand you used to sign the contract with the animals, this wouldn't happen. But yea, that would be quite gross, in any case.