the "truth" about Itachi

MADARA IS LYING!!!

Almost everything he said to Sasuke is false!
    I've never read the manga so I can't "know", but I'm 100% that I'm right!
    The reason I'm so sure is, because he could never explain why he needed Sasuke to get the mangekyou. If he (Itachi) didn't even want Sasuke's eyes, then howcome madara really did take his brothers ms eyes and by this he got eternal ms..! Would you think Itachi wouldn't want "that" power!? By the way... since when does Madara talk about konoha as if he'd "like" it!!!
    (couse he talks about itachi... that how he did everything for the villige!!!)
    Oh, and even the Kyuubi itself said that Sasuke's eyes are like Madara's! So It "really" was Madara who summoned the Kyuubi on konoha! And...Itachi was already poisoned by the time Sasuke went to fight Itachi by MADARA!!!
    So I say... Madara is manipulating Sasuke...to make him feel guilty (because madara knows that Sasuke has a "good" heart). Just as Orochimaru was always manipulating "everyone"!
    But, Itachi really killed all of the uchihas, exept for Sasuke and Madara and I'm sure his mission was to take their sharingan...and I'm 100% sure that he gave them to Danzou(thats how he has so many of it)!

PLS tell me If I'm wrong!

Madara is manipulating Sauske. He wants his eyes, and to hook him up to the Demonic Statue of the Outer path.

Itachi's mission was to exterminate the entire clan. If he didn't do it then someone else would have. So Itachi took it upon himself to do the job.

And no Madara didn't give eyes to Danzo. Danzo probably obtained his eyes from the exterminated Uchiha's. I am pretty sure he got them from the dead uchihas. Either that, or he fought Uchihas to get the eyes. Danzo himself said there's a story for every eye he obtained.

Well, you are right. It's just that Madara didn't lie about "almost everything", so that statement is wrong. The only thing Madara lied about was the Kyuubi incident. Danzo confirmed everything else that Madara said before he died.

There's much to learn about madara,and the uchiha genocide event. I agree madara has been lying but also itachi aswell.
    Why? Becuase they both trying manpilate sasuke.

I have thread about this you might wana read if your intrested in this part of the manga
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...n-s-involvment

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    There's much to learn about madara,and the uchiha genocide event. I agree madara has been lying but also itachi aswell.
    Why? Becuase they both trying manpilate sasuke.

I have thread about this you might wana read if your intrested in this part of the manga
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...n-s-involvment
    Poor Sauske.. everyone's trying to manipulate him LOL