11 52.38%
  • |3| Average

1 4.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    genjutsu user after all that sharingan and rinnegan bs? i'm sure he will hide in the clam and cast it from inside...

The 2nd Mizukages Genjutsu has to be something special in order to have defeated the 2nd Tsuchikage's dust element. I'm not really sure what to think of the clam would have been more interesting if it was sea horse XD.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    genjutsu user after all that sharingan and rinnegan bs? i'm sure he will hide in the clam and cast it from inside...
    Well, that's what a smart ninja would do at the very least...

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    LMAO. How the hell is he going to see if he's inside the clam? His Genjutus better be equal to the sharingan. If not it cheapens Muu's dust release...

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    LMAO. How the hell is he going to see if he's inside the clam? His Genjutus better be equal to the sharingan. If not it cheapens Muu's dust release...
    Well, if he's casting the genjutsu, then it's only up to the clam to direct it at a target. That's the teamwork between the summoner and the animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    The Sharingan is already better than Dust Release, no matter how badass Dust Release is... not trying to cheapen it, just stating the relative worth.

We've seen a few really powerful non-Uchiha Genjutsu, such as the Frog Song Genjutsu, or the First Hokage's darkness technique.

Good point actually.

The Mizukage pulling out a random clam, made my day lol.

lol I would love to see him power up his clam into some super charged genjutsu and then boom, dust jutsu'd lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The Sharingan is already better than Dust Release, no matter how badass Dust Release is... not trying to cheapen it, just stating the relative worth.

We've seen a few really powerful non-Uchiha Genjutsu, such as the Frog Song Genjutsu, or the First Hokage's darkness technique.
    how come Muu didnt made that clam into dust. i mean, seriously.

Mizukage makes for some nice comic relief. A clam, huh...not really sure what to think about that. I like the idea that he hides inside the shell while casting his Genjutsu, and what Fry said about it using a pearl.

Yashamaru and Karura had to be twins because no man should ever look that feminine. (Remembers Haku) Gosh darn it Kishi! Either way Gaara learning that he did have his mother's love all this time, protecting him unbeknownst to himself was touching. After all the crap he's been through his entire life, it was well deserved.

Naruto and Bee vs. Itachi and Nagato. Hype-o-meter exceeding critical levels. Hope we get more fighty fighty, rather than talky talky. Oh and that color spread was sweet, haven't seen Sasuke in a while. I've missed that misguided, aloof, psychotic wreck.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!