11 52.38%
  • |3| Average

1 4.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I find Afro Thunda coming by and posting to be more shocking and interesting than the chapter itself. That being said, it was a good set-up chapter for what's to come.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Only the last pages were in my interest. I also find it strange that Itachi & Nagato combo came this early into play. I personally think its bcs Naruto & Bee torched kabutos plans. He most likely thought they would stay hidden so that Kabuto has time for screwing over Tobi before he can succed in Moon Eye plan .. but they came out early so he sends the most efficent "roadblock".

It wouldnt surprise me if they didnt fight at all and just talk, Kabuto might reveal something to Naruto again as well ..

If they will fight, this is gonna be a good exercise for Naruto to learn basics how to fight against an overpowered Uchiha. That will most certainly help against Sasuke ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

But if Naruto's bunshin is dispersed isn't bee pretty much fked?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Good chapter.

Nice setup for the next chapter. Definitely will be a lot of talking but probably a small fight will occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    This will be an awesome battle if it starts!
    Yeah, if its starts.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    But if Naruto's bunshin is dispersed isn't bee pretty much fked?
    Maybe.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I personally think the Edo-Mizukage has the lamest looking summon in the entire Narutoverse.

Gedo M > Frogs > Snakes > Salamander > Baku > Hawk > chameleon > Three Headed Dog > Slug > Rhino > Centipede > CLAM
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I personally think the Edo-Mizukage has the lamest looking summon in the entire Narutoverse.

Gedo M > Frogs > Snakes > Salamander > Baku > Hawk > chameleon > Three Headed Dog > Slug > Rhino > Centipede > CLAM
    People usually say that... until Kishi proves otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post

What?! Salamander over Three-Headed, self-multiplying dog?! Blasphemy!

Clam < Turtle < Baku < Hawk < Slug < Upside Down Bird < Chameleon < Rhino < Snakes < Frogs < Salamander < Three-Headed Death Dog < Monkey King Enma < Gedo < TenTen's Weapons!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Another great chapter. So Naruto is going to fight Itachi, holy shit. I wonder if Nagato's going to be in the fight as well? Can Naruto really handle Rinnegan+Sharingan? That's Madara's combo right there. since Madara does have both Rinnegan, and Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Another great chapter. So Naruto is going to fight Itachi, holy shit. I wonder if Nagato's going to be in the fight as well? Can Naruto really handle Rinnegan+Sharingan? That's Madara's combo right there. since Madara does have both Rinnegan, and Sharingan.
    It's a setup to give Naruto some experience.

I still don't want this war arc to be Madara's last screen time. I hope he pulls off an Orochimaru like the time he attacked Konoha.

In any case, there's still the Sasuke thing to be settled. AND... Orochimaru's return. xD

anyone thinking that itachi may clue in naruto on exactly what his gift to naruto was. maybe some insight on the uchiha killings? don't see nagato as lethal as the first time, no six paths and he can barely stand. but a rinnegan is ...well a rinnegan so can't count him out