• Average

0 0%
  • So-So

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 33.33%

Naruto 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions

twitter.com/jedijuck

Aww. I was just 1 seconds from posting..

Got a template for the Chapter threads if you want..

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Great chapter. The spoilers had me a little too hyped. Looks like what we've all been waiting for will happen next week.

Raikage seems to have the same techniques as his son....minus maybe the Raiga bomb, which was awesome.

Would like to see what Mizukages genjutsu techs look like.

I was okay with the Edo-Kazakage's demise. Now it looks like Gaara is going to get back to business.

Someone needs to go help Oonoki because I dont want him to die. And for some reason I think Muu can actually kill him.

Temari asking dumbass questions in the middle of a war had me like WTF!!!

And lastly, Dynamic duo vs Dynamic duo....oh I cant wait for next week. The last few pages, while not totally epic, gave me the chills.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

cool chapter but i coulda done without the whole young gaara flashback

twitter.com/jedijuck

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    yea the Gaara flashback did take up a few pages that coulda been used for something else.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    A wise decision to move Itachi & Nagato into the path of your 2 most powerful prizes, it seems they truly were expecting & anticipating Naruto's movements ahead of time.

Considering the real overall weakness of the Edos, I don't expect much, even from 2 guys of that caliber. Unless Kishi's set the bar so damn low on purpose in order to highlight just how good these 2 are despite their current state.

Gaara's been a mainstay character & fan favorite, so his full resolution with this past and the space it's consumed is warranted I suppose

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I felt incredibly trolled this chapter. "I'm a genjutsu user, and now here comes.... A GIANT CLAM!" The tension is rising Kishi, the tension is rising.

So tears flowed from Gaara's face. I guess I've misunderstood Gaara's father for years. What a nice guy he really is deep down. And to make things worse, Gaara's father states, "I entrust the village to you now." Nice joke. Even if he didn't want to entrust the village to his son, he's already a kage and a general of a world wide army. And nice fight too. I totally see how Gaara surpassed his father. Wait, was he speaking about Gaara being superior ninja-wise or being superior emotionally? We will never know... but the answer is the latter.

And lastly Nagato was surprised that he'll have to fight Naruto? Why is he surprised? So next chapter we'll talk about Sasuke to Itachi and Nagato will be impressed, but they'll have to fight only to be subdued in minutes followed by more crying.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    A wise decision to move Itachi & Nagato into the path of your 2 most powerful prizes, it seems they truly were expecting & anticipating Naruto's movements ahead of time.

Considering the real overall weakness of the Edos, I don't expect much, even from 2 guys of that caliber. Unless Kishi's set the bar so damn low on purpose in order to highlight just how good these 2 are despite their current state.

Gaara's been a mainstay character & fan favorite, so his full resolution with this past and the space it's consumed is warranted I suppose
    Considering

1) Itachi's past interaction with Naruto
    2) Nagato's past interaction with Naruto
    3) Itachi and Nagato's conversation that With their two Doujutsus, the two of them can accomplish just about anything

and maybe a few other lose ends, I'd expect this conflict to accomplish more lasting and substantial purpose than just being a good/interesting fight.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !