Thread: Bamboo Blade

Bamboo Blade

Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life, Sports

Plot Summary: Toraji Ishida is a high school kendo teacher. His friend and fellow kendo teacher makes him a bet: if Ishida can assemble a girls' kendo team that can defeat his girls' team in a practice match, he'll treat Ishida to free meals at his father's sushi restaurant for a whole year. Now Ishida must find five girls to join the team.

Vintage: October 1, 2007
    Last edited by raphy_angelo; 10-15-2007 at 04:43 AM.

sounds interesting anyone scanlate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death View Post
    sounds interesting anyone scanlate it.
    I think you misinterpreted the thread, cuz raphy_angelo is talking about the anime of Bamboo Blade and we are in General Anime subforum; but anyway, the manga is being scanlated by Shinkai-Scans (v01c01 - v03c25) (and there are at least 6th volumes released, dunno if it's finished).
    Last edited by damnz; 10-14-2007 at 09:13 PM.

yeah, damnz is right, im talking about one of the newest anime that has bee released..the first episode was just released last week..i hope you guys would try and watch this anime...I really enjoyed wathching it...its not just about a bet...the team is also planning to compete with other kendo teams in order for them to win the national tournament

So is it funny? I've read somewhere that it was so I want to check it out. I'm a bit hesitant though xD

Uhm... watched the first episode... it's not really bad, but since I don't have a lot of time to watch anime, there are other new anime series from this fall I prefer watching.
    Bamboo Blade seemed too much typical for me, and not very funny :/

I LOVE IT! It's about my favourite sport, KENDO!!
    I started with the manga first then the anime came out. Anyone know where can I find the new chapters? I read until volume 5 and the place where I read from stop uploading it.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

I realize that this is the anime section of the forum but since I don't really feel like starting a new thread I'll just say this here; is chapter 32 the last chapter to come out or is there more? and if there is then are there any groups scanning? Wiki and a number of other sources have it stated as ongoing.