Murdoch's Asian Wife (AKA....Crouching Tiger) POWNS attacker/Phoning hacking scandal

I really strongly dislike these so-called "protesters" who assault witnesses or people at a podium. I was very thrilled to see Mrs Murdoch Land a heavy duty Overhand Open-Fisted Right-Hand-Smash in the face of this bozo.

Too bad she couldn't follow up with a spinning back-fist

Don't mess with the Asian Babe's husband! Nice moves Mrs Mudoch.

(Too late for me to get a Kung-fu wife, but I suppose I can take some Karate classes at the "Y". PS Note the pot bellied cop show up after it was all over)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah, that was awesome, haha.

Not a big fan of the Murdoch or of Newscorp, but his better half certainly stole the show. One MP complimented the "hook", but that definitely was not one. A hook would have probably shamed her ancestors . That's conjugal instincts, and if there were still people who thought she was just a gold digger I think it clears it up slightly.

Attention-seeking "comedian" got what he deserved.

Broken Link I believe.
    Last edited by MrFry; 07-20-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: disregard this lol
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I tried to edit the video and zoom in, but it was not working, so I deleted that post,

See my last post below
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-21-2011 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Fixed the video display issues

Looks like a good clean hit, 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Looks like a good clean hit, 2 points.
    Looks like she might have spent some time on the Chinese Volleyball Team. LOL

Finally got it. This is how I'd wanted to display the video all along...edited.

Lol this is the type of stuff you just hopes someone does when theres an asshole present.

Look at Murdock's son. Yeah he seems like he is angry at first,but notice how he pushes the chair in front on the man trying to get to the pie thrower? Interesting, no? I will make an assumption now, it appears as if this was staged by the Murdocks. It is as if ''they'' (Murdock family) wants the world to see a different side of Murdock and how he married someone based on love, not sex appeal. It makes him more likable, based on association.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Look at Murdock's son. Yeah he seems like he is angry at first,but notice how he pushes the chair in front on the man trying to get to the pie thrower? Interesting, no? I will make an assumption now, it appears as if this was staged by the Murdocks. It is as if ''they'' (Murdock family) wants the world to see a different side of Murdock and how he married someone based on love, not sex appeal. It makes him more likable, based on association.
    Yeah.... er, No. Considering how much shit the Murdochs are in at the moment, staging a PR incident during a Parliamentary Select commitee hearing, that they had to be SUMMONED to, would really not be the way to go.

For those of you who may have heard that Newscorp are in a bit of trouble at the moment this is why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim