0 0%
  • |3| Average

1 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm a guess his katsu spell traps people in a dif world or just a special place or something. Wonder what would happen if laxus did show up. Why is Gildrats out of commition so early?!

What a pedo, zapping Wendy out of her clothes :S. That was a pretty sick attack but did they really think they would stand a chance of Hades? Dark Guild masters are out of the entirety of FT league except for Gildartz (maybe). I really hope that Laxus is gonna end up showing up, but I don't think he'll be taking Hades down if he shows up. We still haven't seen that scene Charlie saw in her future sight; expect a tragedy to happen by the end of this battle.

If Laxus shows up, I guess that Hades will just leave them alone and just pursue on taking Zeref. He might not want to kill Laxus or try to hurt him coz he might have a problem with his dad. It's either that or Hades and Ivan are allies so he can't do anything to Laxus.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    If Laxus shows up, I guess that Hades will just leave them alone and just pursue on taking Zeref. He might not want to kill Laxus or try to hurt him coz he might have a problem with his dad. It's either that or Hades and Ivan are allies so he can't do anything to Laxus.
    In my memory, i remember Laxus's dad wanting to remove his lachryma crystals, killing him by the same process. So i don't think they would care much about laxus's well being.

yeah at the very least luxas would hit and run and get them out of there. but did every one notice hades face when he saw unison raid. he had an almost WTF look on his face. more likely just a bit surprised but still.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chapter 243

Chapter 243: *In Stinson's voice* Legen.....dary!

Wondering what kind of spell it is that makes a person dissipate just by shouting at them. Something to do with the power of 'fear', perhaps?

Laxus returns? PLZ let it be so

Great chapter, again!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I wonder how Wendy will be shown next...
    with clothes will be sensible but i think Wendy will be left out for at least two to three chapters. A plot twist will be Wendy becomes Hades Dragon Slayer for the next arc..

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    In my memory, i remember Laxus's dad wanting to remove his lachryma crystals, killing him by the same process. So i don't think they would care much about laxus's well being.
    That is true but maybe they won't be able to extract the Lachryma out of his body if he's dead. It might take a special process to take it out of his body. Hmnn.. now that I think of it, Laxus might sacrifice himself in exchange of FT's escape. This could lead to a new arc battling raven tail.

sig made by me

that would be epic, an evil Wendy^^